Thursday, September 2, 2010

This Miracle Is Of Ecstatic Fright


"Let this be our little secret. No one needs to know we're feeling, higher and higher and higher."
; Little Secrets by Passion Pit.


You know you're screwed like a Thanks Giving turkey when you have that vision of what will happen if you tell your parents your exam results. Yes, that happened to me just now. My trials result is like poop. I feel like hanging myself but I just can't. It's a sin, and plus, I wanna sit for PMR. Ha ha ha, okay lame.
Anyway, just to shrug this disappointment off my shoulders, Imma tell you my results. Very heartbreaking, I tell you !

BM : 75%
English : 78%
Maths : 85%
Science : 75%
KH : 86%, I think.
Agama : 71%
Geography : 58%
Sejarah : 43%

5As, 1B, 1C, 1D !
You tell me, why shouldn't I feel like committing suicide right now ? Geography and Sejarah haven't been my best friend since form 1. I have no idea how to bond with them :( Gotta work harder, I guess.
I laughed yet still shed tears when teacher told me my marks for Sejarah. But she seemed to have faith in me, so that was a relief a bit :) Gotta spend more time staring at them good-looking books, mhmm ! PMR is in 30 days, I've no time to waste, yeah yeah yeah ~

On a brighter note, tomorrow's the last day of school before we get two weeks break from school. Thanks to Raya celebration ! We are in dire need of a time-out for awhile. But not to worry, I vowed to pay the library a visit once in awhile and not to abandon my books :) I hope I stick to that, cause usually, I'll procrastinate. Then BOOM, I won't stick to my plans and I'll break my vow. I deserve a tight slap for that.. Okay maybe not.
Hopefully, I'll feel guilty if I don't touch any books during the holidays. That way, I will at least study you know. Hehe.

Okay, why the hell am I babbling about studies ? For THIS, I should slap myself.
Hmm school has been like a war zone. Firecrackers exploding everywhere. Even though teacher warned us about playing with firecrackers in school, as usual, as if some people care right ? Boom here, boom there. I wonder, did anyone get a heart attack ? My heart was like pumping 100 times faster when there was a sudden explosion. Bloody arsewipes.

We're left with only 7 days of fasting, then it's Raya ! Yeepideedoo. Time flies by so fast, really. It's like, I blinked and realized that this is the last week of fasting month, wowzers. Sad a bit okay. Thank God it has been a good fasting month :) Aunt Flow paid me a visit for 6 days, haha.
This year's Raya, we're not going back to Negeri Sembilan cause mom has a treatment on the fourth day of Raya. So we'll be celebrating here only. Hihi, I can't wait to devour mom's rendang. Mm, mouth-watering :9 I love the atmosphere during Raya. I can actually feel the togetherness among the family members and all, you know. Ah I just love it when my family and relatives gather in the living room. We'll be reminiscing the old times, laugh about it and tease each other. Then dad will give duit raya to each one of us, as if he's presenting an award. Very formal, I kid you not :')
Omg, I can actually imagine everything ! Haha, unbelievable. Frankly speaking, time really flies by at the speed of light. I feel like it was just a few months ago when I wore my kebaya.

It was the 31st of August a couple of days ago. Which clearly means, our dearest Malaysia has reached it's 53rd year of freedom ! And guess what, it was on the Trending Topics on Twitter (#IHeartMalaysia). Even AJ Rafael wished us Happy Merdeka. And Kimora too ! :') So proud okay.

Okay enough of fantasizing and babbling. I've a date with Geography and my lovely Oreos, omnomnom.
Oh did I tell you, my room's air-conditioner is busted. So I have to sleep in my sister's room when she was still living in this house. It feels so different to sleep alone in some other people's room. I love my bed too much, but I can't do anything about it. Definitely will move back into my room when the air-conditioner is fixed, hehehe :B
Hookay I was about to go right ? Okay, ciao bella xx

No comments:

Histories