Thursday, September 2, 2010

Remembering MySpace


I miss doing surveys. It was my favorite thing to do when MySpace wasn't dead yet.

Took this from Harisah's profile


Lets say you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
I don't kiss people (:0

What’s the greatest thing that happened today?
Got back out trials result wasn't great, at all. So, I'd say, singing like there's no tomorrow with Harisah and Luen, and played Bounce on my phone with Azi :)

Do you find smoking unattractive?
I have nothing against smokers or the habit of smoking, but non-smokers definitely are the most attractive, nuff said !

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
Bak kata Harisah : Up yo ass, mofo ! Hahahaha

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Heck yeah, I don't need nicotine and all those deadly substance to live.

Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
Nope.

Do you want to be single?
Why would I want that ? I AM single !

Have you ever dated the same person more than twice?
Hmmmm, nope, don't think so.

Do you consider yourself lucky?
Y-y-yeahh

Who was your last text from and what does it say?
I do nots remembers.

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
Yeap, sad shiz.

Have you ever drank alcohol?
Alcohol-free kay.

Do you have bangs?
No-ho-ho

Have you ever passed out from drinking?
Like I said, I'm alcohol-free, aiyo

Are you mean?
Can't you see this halo on my head ?!

How many people do you trust?
My trust issues make it possible for me to count the amount of people I trust with my fingers.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Sort of.

Do you get mad easily?
It depends on what's it about.

Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
I don't do kissy kissy ni

Could you handle a long distance relationship?
I don't know. No experience. So yeah, no comment

Is there anyone who doesn’t like you?
No one's perfect to be liked by everyone.

Where is the person you miss the most right now?
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Ee apa kiss kiss ni. Bulan puasa la !

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
Hoho, yeah :)

The last song you heard?
Misguided Ghosts by Paramore. ♥

Sensitive or tough guys?
Both, but not too sensitive kay. :)

Has a friend ever stabbed you in the back?
Of course. And the amount of it is increasing.

Your parents split; would you want to live with your Mom or Dad?
Never thought about it, but most probably... mom

Seven days from now will you be in a relationship?
Hahaha memang tak lah.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms?
Mommy's, when I was a kid of course

Take TWO.

What do you think of guys with hair down to their shoulders or lower?
Guys with short hair sorta look better.

Do you know how to play any instruments?
Piano

Are you more spiritual or religious?
Religious of course.

Do you like messing with people when they’re drunk/high/rolling?
I bet I'll like it hahahah

What’s something unique that your school does/has?
Do you expect me to give a positive answer about my school ? I seriously can't think of any right now.

How would you generally describe the people at your school?
Awesome possum 8)

Do you wear contacts/glasses/nonprescription colored contacts?
Glasses ! I wanna wear contacts but I'm scared of the infections.

Where’s your favorite place to get pizza?
Pizza Hut or Dominos. Haha I don't know how to differentiate 'em both.

What do you think of the sour patch kids commercials?
*scratches head

What do you plan on doing for a career?
Doctor :D

Do you watch really old tv shows or movies from the 1970’s or earlier?
No, not really.

Who's your celebrity crush(es)?
Unlike other girls, I don't really have this celebrity crush thingymajiggy.

What do you think of fake people?
They can never turn back and become original again. Really, who likes people with plastic-attached attitude and personality ? No one okay.

Whats a song you absolutely hate?
I'm not sure.

Do you have one obsession at a time or multiple obsessions all at once?
Errrr, not sure :s

Your opinions on gay/bi people?
Even though it's against the religion, I have no rights to say anything. It's their lives so, let them live with it.

Ever been to a rave?
No

Are you afraid to name the person you talk the most shit about?
Hahahahahahahaha don't knowsss :p

Can you give an example of a contradiction?
Errrrr..

Did you have any beer this past week?
I haven't had beer for 15 years and 6 months already, woah :O

Are you happy with life?
Despite the downs, life has been treating me well. :)

Could you cry right now?
I've no reason to cry.

Are you a jealous person?
Depends on what to be jealous of

Who do you text the most out of your friends?
No more texting partner.

If you could see one person right now, who would it be?
*insertname*

What were you doing this morning at 7am?
In the toilet

What do you need to be doing right now?
Relax, take it easy ~

Where have you lived throughout your life?
Here :')

Is there anything silver near you?
My headphones

What were you doing at 1 AM this morning?
On the bed, texting with Dani while listening to music.

Do you wear contacts?
Nope, glasses.

What color shirt are you wearing?
Light purple. Haha it's the shirt I got when I was in SK1. Year 2007 :')

Song playing right now?
It Never Ends by Bring Me The Horizon. Hihi

Where were you last Friday night?
Sabrina's crib for Science class, and chilled at home

Do you wear the seat belt in the car?
Sometimes

Has anyone ever mistaken you for someone else?
Yes

Next vacation you’re going on?
I'm not sure, but it'll be with my chums. :)

Do you like to text or call more?
Depends on my mood. But usually, I text. Calls, at night je.

What’s the closest blue object to you?
Oreo :D

Do you like the color orange?
Not really.

Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?
No, I love myself for who I am.

What is the weather like today?
Hot. I was parched !

Was your last kiss sober?
Ish ish ishhh, gila la

Where will you be in an hour?
Right here. Anak dara mana boleh merayau malam malam. Lagi lagi pukul 11 lebih, tsk tsk tsk :p Hahahaha

No comments:

Histories