Sunday, October 12, 2008

My face says "I'm unlucky"

Wow, what a weekend. It was busy and I hung out with the same people which are ; Sofia, Sabrina, Rafieqa, Sarah, Intan and Azie :)
On saturday, we went to Rafieqa's open house, Sarah's house and Eizaz's open house. Mhmm, semua best. Rafieqa's house, in Wangsa Maju. So I went to Sabrina's house at about 10 something but we went to Rafieqa's house about 12 something.
We ate, took photos and all. You know, the usual thang. Oh, her father is so cool. Sofia, gigi kambeng. Haha Sofia was the victim, ngohoho. Overall, it was fun :D
We arrived at Sarah's house about 4 something. Yeah, jalan jam la. Haha. We relaxed for a while. Oh oh , siot Sofia, made love ngan aku atas katil Sarah. HAHA, bodoh !
After Farid, Eizaz and the others arrived at Eizaz's house already, we went there. And erm, I think we were like the loudest :s SORRY EIZAZ ! Whatever it is, his brother is so cute ! Hahaha
I tumpang Sabrina. We went home about 6.15 and then we went to KL for dinner. The kampung fried rice was tasty oh :9
Went home at 8.45
I started studying at 9.40. Yeah since I went out the whole day and I promised my parents already. And because I wanted to go to Sabrina's open house ;D
But I was tired and my eyes were like half open -.- I looked awful, HAHA. So I drank about 7 glasses of coffee to keep me awak
And yeah it did, till 4.30 a.m. I studied till 4a.m
Fadhli called at 2.40 a.m until 3.30 a.m . Haha, he had super savers , wanted to call Shasha but she was asleep already. So he called me
And since he has two phones, he used the other phone to call Fahmi and put it on loudspeaker
But Fahmi hung up early , I think because his mom went into his room ? I dont know :s
OH and Fahmi, buku Fred Factor agak best ah :D

Today , went to Sabrina's house. Best la jugak :) There were the girls, just like on Saturday. But there were some guys too ; Izzud, Majid, Ilman, Qallif ? , and Khairul. Yeahh , haha
Bapak stress ah ): pfft , long story
My toe hurts. Sofia pushed me and then my toe cm koyak sikit but darah banyak and tulang sakit ): I HATE YOU SOFIA ! :@ And Mr. Il , tgk je -_-" Bongok, hahahaha
We watched Love Guru for a while, HAHAHAHA, mcm bangang je :P
Blablabla , went home at 6. And my real mom and my step dad and my step sister were at my house. OMG, Qaseh comel gile :) mata bulaat and all. Awww, haha

So, I think that's all ? I'm not really in the mood for blogging but that's my weekend :)

Loves,
Hazwani yg sakit jari kaki :@

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha sofiaa buat love on my bed -.-

Histories