Saturday, October 11, 2008

Smile of the day

Hello people :)
Today , I'm not that moody , seriously. I've been smiling since I woke up. Wow, it was so unexpected. Haha
In school, of course I laughed. Tak habis habis ulang pasal Russell Peters - " !xobile " HAHAHA. Memang best :') Kenekan Fadhli and Shasha pun best. I think die dah cam bengang ngan Aneesa, I smue. Hehh :|
Blablabla. Soooo , tonight, I'm kinda hyper. I have no idea why. I played truth or truth with Luen. Hahaha, best gile ! Fahmi was hyper too cause he ate kit kat -_-" And oh, I chatted ngan him oh. He makes me feel happy, and you know what, I didn't even remember or thinking about any of my problems when I was chatting with him. Yeah. Ya Allah, but rindu la mase dulu ngan die, seriously. It reminds me of us, dulu dulu. AH RINDU GILE (:

So people, I have to study. Maybe I'll edit and make this story more interesting, tomorrow

Loves,
Hazwani :)

No comments:

Histories