Sunday, December 7, 2008

Come on or Come in ?


From : Sabrina's blog

So yeah. she said, that cat that's sorta stretching, reminds her of me
Well, it doesn't make sense but look at the bright side
If that cat reminds her of me, that means I'm cute :B
Hahahaha

Sayang kau, budak sebatang <3

--------

Did I mention that this holiday can make me die of boredom ? Well yeah, it is extremely boring
Soooo, tomorrow's Hari Raya Haji. The time when they sembelih lembu :s Disgusting but cool. Haha, okaayy
Woke up at 11 a.m and watched tv throughout the day. Eh, til 3 pm. Then, I went to Ikano with my mom
Bought a lot of things for tomorrow at Cold Storage. My mom and I plan to make Rendang and as desert, we'll make thruffles ( I dont know how to spell it okay. But it's kind of like that if you pronounce it )
So yeah, I had to help my mom to cook rendang. Seriously, when I just stepped on the stairs, to go to my room, my mom was like, " Wani, kitchen " -_-
And soo, I had to be rajin for a moment ---- and it turned out to be fun, afterall
Blablabla, and here I am, waiting for my mom to call me and head straight to the kitchen
Oh well, pity Kimi. I think he misses my dad. So now, I wanna go and cheer him up :D
And then .. I'm gonna watch Kung Fu Panda. Teringin nak tengok ah pulak kan, haha
Byebyeeeee !

xxx Hazwani :)

No comments:

Histories