Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hey moon, please forget to fall down

SUCCESS ! Well, I found the piano sheets. I was searching for Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby. But then, I got Yiruma - River Flows in You
Aaahh, they sound almost the same anywayy
Started practising it, and shit, susah gilaaaaaaaa :| Haha

Soo hmm, today's fineee. Went to Ikano, Curve and came back home around 3. Prayed, then started practising the piano sheets
OH OH, at Borders Curve and Popular Ikano, Eclipse dah out of stock :( Taik betul, haha
That means, I'll be extremely bored before I sleep and whenever I'm jobless. Hooray -.-
And and, Debenhams store best weyh :D Baju semue cam lawaaaa, woah :D
Okay anyway,
I wasted 2 hours, juuussstttt thinking. Listened to music, and well, think about things. The him, The sister, jyeah. Okay whatever, haha.


OMG, BOSAN GILE ! :@

I'm craving for ...




HELL YEAH :9 hahaha

Okay okay, I'm seriously B O R E D. See, with a capital B. O. R. E. D (!)
Uhh crap. I better watch twilight trailers or something
Tataaaaaa

Can you give me a vampire ? ;)

Hazwani is just a figment of your imagination,
thank you very much :D

No comments:

Histories