Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happiness

HELLO :D
haha okay anyway,

I had a doctor appointment, to check my backbone
Before that, I watched Surf's Up. Haha best *thumbs up* ;D
2.30, off to the hospital. My mom made a 2.30 pm appointment but heck, jumpa doctor around 3.30 -_-
So yeah, I wasted my freaking time listening to music and read the magazines. OLD magazine
Like this Cleo magazine which was dated : November 2002
Hahaha so yeahh
Went for X-Ray then went back to see the doctor
THANK GOD, my backbone's angle, is not 40 degrees. But, it's 34 degrees ! Okay, dont waste your time and check your protrector or something. It's just a good news
If it's 40 degrees, I have to go through and operation, WHICH the doctor said, have to put screws and all at my curvy bone ( it's called, SCOLIOSIS )
IT SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME ! *that sentence reminds me of Achmed the dead terrorist :D*
He offered me to wear this thing, it's called "brace" I guess. Something like braces cause I have to wear it 24/7. Bukak masa mandi je. And yeah, it's hot
My mom said, " Mama sure Wani tak kan pakai 24/7 *I-dont-trust-you look* "


ANYWAAAYYYY, it was done around 4.30 so I called Dayang and told her that I'm going to her house
Jumpa jumpa, terus peluk :') Alamak, rindu kau mcm gile yg mcm tahap babi punya gila tau tak <3 HAHAHAHA And well, I'm still shorter -.-
5.30 ; TO SABRINA'S HOUSE , without telling her :)
Told Dayang to hide at the side, then Sabrina's maid open the door and I told her to call Sabrina up
Sabrina's hair was wet, wearing a shirt and hot pants and a red towel around her neck -.- Obviously, baru lepas mandi *geleng geleng kepala*

Sabrina, I bawak *nama dirahsiakan*
Huh ?! Tipu ! *hiding her body behind the door*

DAYANG PUN KELUAR !
and yes, Sabrina menjerit mcm orang gila :)
Menyesal ow, tak record , hahaha

She hugged Dayang, and they were like turning and turning O.O
Dayang : Nasib baik Sabrina kurus and ringan
Hahahahah. Story mory and off to Sulei. Sweating like shit okay. Hey, it was a long walk -.-
Met up with Fadhli, Luen and Azrie (form 2) there. Lepak lepak japp
Wuish, Fadhli's hair dah panjang, and muka die semakin bertambah POP POP :D Hahaha

6. 40 ; Walked back to Hills
Walked with Fadhli, Luen, Azrie, Dayang and Sabrina since their houses are just on the way
Stopped by at Anis' house to meet her for a while

Anis, dah tak ade boyfriend baru ? *smilinnggg :DD*
Siaall ! Haha
She kicked me okay -.-

Fadhli went home then Luen. So Azrie was with us
Walked walked walked, shouted shouted shouted, Azrie balik, jalan jalan jalan, gelak gelak gelak, smpai rumah sabrina :D Hahaha
Caught up with each other's new story, about love life and family thang, problems la kaan :)
Ate dinner there, but just a bit since I planned to go to Rasta with Dayang, Fadhli and Azrie

Weyh, korang kat mane ni ?
Oh tgk makan. Asal ?
Cepat ah, aku dah kat luar !
:O Dayang, Fadhli dah kat luar !
Omg, serious ? Jom ah

Fadhli arrived when we were eating. So gelabah la. After eating, salam salam then ran upstairs to take our things
Then, baruu la Azrie nak reply msg -.- So I had to call him. Fadhli was driving and Dayang didn't wanna talk to him, PFFT !
Blablabla, he said he was gonna walk. So it was fine then

When he arrived, Dayang changed place ! She sat beside Fadhli soooo,
Azrie had to sit beside me -.- But well, it wasn't a big deal though
And guess what, Dayang and Fadhli took some pictures, of me and Azrie
PADAHAL TAK ADE PAPE, NAK JUGAK AMIK GBR :@ Hahaha
Okay whatever,
We talked and talked, gelak gelak, jyeah. But uish, one of them was just quiet, less talking, aiyoo
Azrie and Fadhli went home at 9.50 . And Dayang's sister's boyfriend picked us up at 10.10
Thank God my mom wasn't mad or something :|

Okay okay, I'm done talking !

In the car ;
Ma, dalam iklan ckp, guna colgate and all, gigi jadi putih. Tak putih sgt pun
Alaa, kalau nak putih, guna clorox. *buat muka serious cam nak buat iklan* Gunalah clorox, untuk gigi yg putih dan bersinar :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Now, I wanna eat :9 Bagi boyot sikit, haha
Byebyeeee !

xx Hazwanehh

1 comment:

Deedee said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
saya hanya mampu bergelak ketawaaa :D

Histories