Sunday, December 14, 2008

Poker Face

Sorry for not updating bloggie for the past few days
Soooo,
on the 10th which was Wednesday, went to Pavilion with Sabrina, Sofia, Sarah, and met Rafieqa and her brother there
Walked around, Yips sumpah bnyk ( haha ! ). Went to BB Plaza
Oh shit, I broke my promise with F :/ Sorry hmm.
After spending the evening at Pavi, sleptover at Sabrina's house. Haha best la jugak and at the same time, BANYAK GILA DRAMA :s
Not gonna tell you the story but yeah
Sarah and I slept around 6 a.m while Sabrina slept at 5 a.m

-----

Yesterday ,
It was in short notice. Sabrina called at around, 11 something or 12. I was in the car -

Hzwni, jom gerak ou. Sarah semue ade ngan Syafiq, Edrus
Erm what time ?
1 cmtu ?
-__-

I tried to persuade my mom to say, ' Okay you can go '. But weeellll, she gave me that look :s
But I seriously wanna go cause I had to do something btw
After telling my mom that I'll be home by 4, she gave me that look AGAIN, then she said okay. But but but, ada syarat -.- Hahaha

Maa, please. Pegi around 1.15, Sabrina amik. Then Wani balik by 4
*killer stare* Okay. Balik by 4. Kalau lewat sikit, tak boleh keluar dah. And, I'm not going to pick you up
HUH ?! Then, cmne nak balik ?
Pandai pandai la

That's my mom. Sooo, Sabrina picked me up at 1.30 although she said she was coming at 1.15 ( which made me put on my shirt and all as fast as I can cause she said that at 1.05 )
Yes, we have a bad arrangement of time so shut up. Haha
Did this and that. IT WAS A REALLY REALLY HECTIC MOMENT, I SWEAR TO GOD !
Hahahahahaha. Jumpa bnyk gila orang ! And like, gosh, I can't tell you the story though. HAHA
Anywaaaayyyyy, at 3, went to Starbucks, and chilled there with Sabrina and another person :)
I planned to go to the taxi stand at 3.40 but Sofia wanted to buy Caramel Cream so, gelabah la kan
Cause when I looked at the time, it was 3.50
Yo, RM12 for taxi -.- From OU, to my house and back to OU again, is RM 12 ! Geez, macam tak boleh mahal lagi je
So yeahh
AT LEAST SOMEONE HAD A GREAT TIME, RIGHT ?! *jealous* HAHA

Ah shit, tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor -.-
Before that, grocery shopping
Ah save me !

No comments:

Histories