Monday, December 22, 2008

Melody

Yesterday,

ONE WHOLE DAY, I WAS NOT IN THE MOOD
Blame the pms .

The real thing started at 6 pm and guess what I did before 6 ..
Watched tv, eat, sleep, play piano, annoyed my brother, mom and maid. Yeah, jobless shit kan ? Tau takpa
Anywaaaayyyy, my uncle told my mom about this Ikan Bakar restaurant place in Melaka. Yes, MELAKA
So my mom was interested, somehow. She agreed on going there for dinner
I didn't wanna go but heck, she's good at dragging people -.-
Went to my uncle's house first to pray and his children wanted to bathe. We were off after Maghrib, around 7.30
Alooonnngggg the way there, it was raining, my cousins were asleep so I distracted my mind by listening to music. Thanks to Asyraf, cause he texted me. At least there was something to do, right ?

Arrived at that place around 9.10 pm. Oh well, the food was yummy, seriously
Although the place wasn't really how I think it was, I still left the place with a full tummy :)
OH OH, I went to the toilet with my grandma and mom after eating
When we left the toilet, I passes by the other side of the restaurant, and I realized a guy was like looking. And when I looked again, I think he called his friends or something ? Right whatever. But sumpah scary gila babi okay !
I was walking, then I heard someone like calling. My mom and I looked back
The guy that was looking at me just now said, " Erm, abang kat sana tu nak bagi ni ". He was talking about his friend tu ah kan.
He was holding a freaking heart-shaped paper, and I saw, it was written like a number on it !
So I said, " Uh tak ape arh " . Then terus bla. YA ALLAH, SUMPAH SCARY GILA SIAL !
But guess what my mom did ? She just laughed. Same goes to my aunty
Pfft I hoped my mom was gonna like say something to that guy, but no -.-

Then, round round Melaka for awhile. And yeah, I was texting a few people to keep me busy and all
After we went around town, we were off back to KL. And it was 12.15 am
So, I texted, texted, and texted. Everyone was sorta asleep already so it was quite
When I realized my phone's battery was red, and left only around 10% , I turned off the music and tried to sleep. If I kept replying the msgs, the battery will soon be dead, so yeah
After a short nap, I replied messages and somehow, I can't sleep anymore and it was 1.30 am. I can't wait to get home actually
By 2 am, oh home sweet home :)
I'm sorry but I was tired, exhausted so balik rumah, charged phone then terus terjun tilam
zZzZZzZ...

Think about it. Went for an 2 hours drive, to Melaka just to eat ?
My mom's brother and sis ( uncle and aunt la tu kan ) , kinda like to go for a day trip to somewhere far
Last time I went to Melaka with my aunt just to bring her son ( my baby cousin ) to the zoo
And each time, my mom will drag me. Yeay :s

No comments:

Histories