Saturday, January 10, 2009

Digital Love

I can't stop listening to Secondhand Serenade - Stay Close Don't Go and Daft Punk - Digital Love
Thanks to Sabrina, I dah sangap lagu Secondhand Serenade tu :/
And Azrie pun kecoh je dier tau lagu Daft Punk and that song is his ringtone, pfftt
So anywayyyyyy,

Went to the library just now, from 2 till 4.30. There were, Sofia, Sarah, Asyraf, Nisa, Farid, Aznida, Khidhir and Sabrina. All of us kat satu meja laaa
Hmm, at first, there were only me, Sabrina and Khidhir, then came Nisa, Farid and Aznida, after and hour, Sofia and Sarah. And lastly, Asyraf
Hehehe, well we did study though. At least we did okay
Yada yadaaa, at 4.30, all of us went to Makbul but Aznida tak ikut
And I guess I had my mood swing cause I didn't talk that much and when it was time to go home, I was yelling and all. Haha, tak percaya ? Tanya la Khidhir cause dier yg kene marah ngan i
Sorry eyh ? ;p
Then, went to Ikano since my parents wanted to go there for awhile
My mom let me walk around with Sabrina so, we did. We walked around and made a pit stop at the toilet
She started talking about, new year's eve 2007. Hahaha, kitorang cm smpai merangkak, tercangkung cangkung kat toilet cause tak tahan nak buang air. And semue toilet cm full. Hahahaha
Then, pegi beli kasut skola jap pastu balik
Sabrina followed me home and her mom picked her up at 7.30 pm like that
So, that was my day. And now, I'm having the infamous mood swing. Dammit :/

Omg, I miss you. I really do
:/

Yours truly,
Hazwani :(

No comments:

Histories