Friday, January 23, 2009

Gaylord To The Rescue

Currently, I've been calling Carlos as Poboblos :o
I think you're wondering why
Well , it's because, he's gay so I wanted to call him with a different name. I know, I'm evil >:)
Soooo , Po is from the Kung Fu Panda, hahaha. Bob, that's what they call sorta 'fat' people *sorry* and Los is from his name
Round it all up, it becomes Poboblos :D

Does it sound sorta related to Powerpuff Girls ? :s

From bilik jahitan til bengkel kayu and back to bilik jahitan ;;

Me : Hey Poboblos.. Poboblos ! Poboblos !
And it goes on and on, hahahaa
Carlos / Poboblos : Why Poboblos ? I wanna be Bubu Cha Cha

-_______________-"
Doesn't that prove he's gay ?
He even tried to search for a pose for his new name
I repeat, A POSE !

Naim : Carlos, you wanna be in that line *pointing to the girls' line* or this line *pointing to where he's standing which is the boys' line*
Carlos : I wanna be in the middle
Me : Padan la dier bukan laki yg ke-11. Mmg sah 10 setengah -.-
HAHAHAHA

Serious shit, he's gay !
He even said to Fadhli ' You yg patut rogol i '
Sedih gileeee tau, hahahahaaa
He said that after he got sexually assaulted by Izreen and Luen, I guess ? Yeah :o

------

Holidays begins babyy !
10 days of holiday is just what I need ;)

Happy Chinese New Year to anyone who celebrates it !

No comments:

Histories