Friday, January 23, 2009

You're Awful, I Love You



Soooo , as you all know ,
That girl beside me , is Dayang Ayuni Diyana bt. Awang Bakar :)
And she's turning fourteen tomorrow ( 23rd January )
This one, I don't mind if she's older than me, cause she does look like a sister due to her height and all
Hahahaaa

Dear Dydyot ,

OMG weyhh , I miss you so so the vely vely much yg cm uncountable tau
I miss laughing, talking about the unusual, disgusting things ( hahaha ) , bullying you, everything lah
And although I got bullied by you too, I still miss you for bullying me
Jarang tau I kene buli kat sini, without you :/ Selalu I je yg buli orang, hahahaha
Youuuuu,
Standard 2 , you enrolled into SKTTDI 1 and you were like O_O Hahaha, dah la budak Sarawak kan so like, different
But yet, we were close and you were my partner on chasing Fadhli hahaha
Standard 3, we fought a lot. And I mean, hell a lot. My pen fell under your desk, you didn't even wanna pick it up. Yea, that was our fight hahaa
Pabila masuk darjah 5 , rapat baliikkk :)
And it goes on til now and you don't know how much that means to me maannnn , hahaha
Aku tau, aku manis kan ? :') HAHA
Anywaayyyy , and now you're in Sarawak cause your mom has to work there and dayyum, rindu kau gila babiiiiii

Omg weyh, I'm out of words but well, I'm sure you can figure out how sincere this post is kannn
Hahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYANG AYUNI DIYANA BT. AWANG BAKAR <3
Girlfriend sape la ni kan ? o: Syamel la ! Hahahahhaa okay I know, tak lawak pun -.-

Lots of love ,
Hazwani :D

2 comments:

Deedee said...

HAHAHAAAHA AWWWWHH. I LAPYOUUU VELY VELY VELY MUCHHOOOO BABYY ! :D

Hazwani AZ said...

wow, vely vely vely MUCHHHOOOO
hahaha cm macho la pulak :(
HAHA ILYT :)

Histories