Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hit The Heartbrakes


Currently listening to ; All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell

MONTHLY TEST IS OVER !
Hiphip HOORAY !
Papers haish, Geografi was supercalifragilisticexpiellidotiously *spelling* hard
If I fail or my mark's a huge disappointment, I'll blame the teacher
Who comes into the class just once and didn't even finish the first chapter with us ? -.-
Okay I'll stop complaining about it here
But it seems like the teachers made a mistake on the paper too
I mean, wuish, chapter 2 questions came out ?! Thank God we had to cancel the questions cause I was starting to scratch my head, trying to understand the friggin' question !
Sooo, teachers thought all of us learnt Chapter 2 already but actually we haven't ? I guess that's what happened
Sejarah was okay okay since I studied my ass off that subject
So I hope I score an A for the paper. Cause I've been working so hard on Sejarah :')
Erm despite on the first day of Sejarah I dozed off and for next few days till now, I force my eyes to be wide open
See, I am hardworking after all hahaha
KH. What about KH ? We changed places. So, it was like :

EMPTY Luen Seng Yung Hariz

Me Shasha Izreen Fareez

Something like that lah haha
I actually wanted to ask Shasha for some answers but heck, teacher was at the back. What a party pooper -.- Hahaha
At least, I did my best and 2 questions that I wasn't sure about, I think I got right hehehe
Yeay !
Now, I just have to put very very high hopes on those 3 papers for A's
I mean, I won't put high hopes on Geografi. At all !
You friggin' Geo *&@#$%*!@

I got bullied in school
Got hit on the head by Danial and Fadhli. That's like their hobby in school -.-
And at the bus stop, Izreen put an ice in my shirt
Damn you Rangka !

Okay, I'm going to pray and off to English tuition
Shit, I haven't finish up my tuition homework
Bugger -.-

No comments:

Histories