Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Much Craziness Surrounding Me


PMS hit me in the ass this morning -.-
I think that's why I had a nightmare &%$@#$^
That's not how I wanted to start my day with
An addition to a disastrous morning ; A girl acted like a bitch
I was not in the mood at all ! Even Izreen realized that I wasn't in the mood

Izreen : Asal tgh nangis ?
Me : Mane ade nangis *look at him*
Izreen : Okay, asal tgh bad mood ?

I didn't talk a lot. Although I was sitting with Shasha and all, heck, I was quite
Whatever lah, I'll just blame the PMS and those disturbing thoughts mine

So anyway, when Izreen asked me ' Asal tgh bad mood ? ' , we were sitting on a desk
Yes, on A desk, both of us sat on it. Nasib baik lah muat
His fault cause he didn't wanna get down from the desk
So we argued a bit

Me : Turun la. I duduk sini dulu tadiii
Izreen : And then tadi pegi keluar utk pengawas punye bende tu kan. Haa
Me : So ? I kat sini dulu gak kan
Boon Kheng : You guys look like brother and sister. Dah la tgh gaduh
*Continued arguing*

Haha thank you Boon Kheng -.-
You know what, Boon Kheng even said that we look like brother and sister cause we're wearing specs too
Right Boon Kheng, RIGGGHHHTT hahaha
What the heck, if we do look like brother and sister, I'll be the sister and he's the younger brother >:) That's great

Got few of our papers back ;

BM : 29/40
Cikgu Nik's gonna kill me ! x_x
Science : 43/45
Mr. Nathan has to put a smile on his face for that !
Maths : 99%
That's what Hariz said

BM is a huge dissapointment. I have to pay more attention in class and tuition -.-

---
I was sorta rushing cause my plan was, Azrie had to arrive at my house by 2.30, from VI
Fikri and Azrie had to be at my house too. So that we can just go off like that
But but but, changed plans
Azrie did arrive at my house. Good boy
But since Fikri was still on his way, I fetched him up near the mobil. Then, had to pick Azrie up
Had to go to BU and you have no idea how I hate searching for someone's house in BU -.-
Turned into a junction and realized it was the wrong way. That happened twice
Since we were riding in Jeff's PERODUA KANCIL (!), dammit it's small, Azrie, Fikri and Azrie sat at the back and my sis and I sat at the passenger's seat and Jeff was driving
Bontot cram ah duduk atas Kakak -.- Serious shit, we were screaming, shouting, argueing
It was a hard time. A really really hard time !
Plus, searching for Sri Aman was hard too
I'm sorry Fikri and Azrie. Especially Fikri, I think if you guys went with LRT, we wouldn't get lost and you guys could have reached Sri Aman early
So, the Sri Aman Idol was okay
Screamed our lungs out and all. Did a wave ;) Hahaha
Nyanyi lagu Belaian Jiwa kuat kuat. Wuish hahaha
And oh oh, us girls, boo-ed the guys at the back cause they didn't continue our wave
Bongok, nak control macho ah tu konon haha
All and all, it was still fun yknow

Dayyum,
I'M SLEEPY ! ): Hahaha

No comments:

Histories