Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Your Point Of View Is Marked Evil

9th February 2009

Mr. Nathan's Science replacement class was at 11 a.m . So Mom and Dad woke me up at 9 to follow them to have breakfast at Restoran Puteri
So, I did
Normal Science class but stayed back at Sarbina's house till 3 o'clock
Played Guitar Hero and well Sofia, you suck ! Hahahahaha
Then we played Resident Evil. Sabrina kept saying ' Game ni scary. I main smpai terjerit jerit '
And honestly, I didn't really get it. A GAME, scary
Terbuktilah, mmg scary -.- Hahahaha. What won't give you a heart attack if you're playing a game and when you turned around ( in the game ), suddenly a zombie was right in front of you and killing you. Get me ? Haha
God, that game gave me a heart attack. We were screaming our asses off, pushing each other, pausing the game each time a zombie came
And I think we were dead for around 7 times ?
Rockstar habis 8)
Oh and, BR's World Class Choc sedaaaappppp ! :9

10th February 2009

Rushed to Aainaa's house after school for the Oral English thingyy ( drama )
Tgk tgk, Aainaa ade tuition dulu -.-
So there were Shyahirah, Aneesa, Azwin, Shasha and Me at the Rose Room
We weren't really doing anything at first. Just talked about stuff and copied down our parts and all
THEN, we practiced. It was great ! Spontan :p
Actually, we spent only a little time on the Oral
Most of the time, we just talkedtalkedtalked at the table. We even played Ice and Water inside the room. Hahahaha
We continued playing the game after Aainaa came too, took a short rest and practiced Oral and yet, it was better !
Hopefully we'll present it just like how we practiced ;)

------

Suddenly, I miss my cousins - Jalil and Asif
Hahaha. I remembered the last time we had BBQ. Everyone was there
Me, my sis, my brother, Jalil, Asif, and my sister's boyfriend
We spent our time outside, playing guitar, sang, talked about everything
Rindu ah :')

Oh attention people,
I maybe kurang online nowadays
Since my parents put a certain time only, when I can use the laptop and all -.-
Whatever lah, online pun dah cam semakin bosan sikit
Hahaha


I have to stop reading all the conversations man
Lagi tambah rindu ada lah -.-' Hahahha


xx Rasa cm tak sabar je nak pegi skola esok :s

No comments:

Histories