Sunday, March 29, 2009

May I Bum A Smoke ?

Currently listening to ; Skillet - The Last Night

As you all know, I've been having a rough week
I've been spending my days, alone, in my room
Emo shit kan ? Hahaha
What the heck, I couldn't do anything about it
A lot of disturbing things were in my mind. This and that. Shitty shit shit yknow -.-

[ Insert : Oh oh, ayat dgn Razif - piggy piggy shit :D
Hahahaha ]

Today made everything upside down, vice versa, not as usual hahaha
Made cupcakes !
So so, at first, I was asking mama on what to bring, how to do and all
After we took care of that, off to pick Sarah and Sofia from OU
Then then then, off to Sabrina's house
Sumpah panas gila -.- Dah la bukak gate lambat hahaha *sweats*

I think that was the first time we did a lot of noise. Considering that whenever her parents were at home, we couldn't make a lot of noise -.-
And now her parents are off for Mekah
So kami perempuan, buat bising lah :D

Anyhoooo,
We measured the recipes and all. When we were suppose to beat the butter, sugar and essence, suddenly the beating machine won't work. I mean, that thing yg cm to beat the things yknow ? Okay whatever hahaha
So Sofia and Sarah were sweating bullets *dramatic ah sikit* cause they had to STIR the mixture
Sah boleh dapat muscle lah hahaha. Because cm you know, it felt heavy
Thank God Dina's friend checked on us and tgk Sofia was working her butt off on stirring that thing
So Dina's friend pasang that thing yg to beat and boleh pulak masuk -.- Anti kitorang kot hahaha

Afer using the beating machine, our mixture wasn't perfect but it was okay
Yummy, that's for sure :D
We did a lot of 'experiments'
Hahaha icing, main bantai je recipe die
Butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Tak mcm icing langsung hahaha
The Dina's friend told us to add milk. Then it was okay
Another mistake was, we were suppose to use icing sugar. Instead, we used caster sugar. HAHA
Mmg tak hancur la sugar tu
But whatever it is, they turned good, finger licking good :9

We cleaned the kitchen. Sparkling clean, squeeky clean ! Hahaha wadafak ?

Our plan of going to Sulei was cancelled since it was raining
So we started talking and talking outside but to me it was so crowded. Beside me was a wall, behind me was a car and on my right was Sofia. Hahahahaha mmg crowded ah :p
We went to the balcony outside the tv room and we started talking about Radit & Jani :')
Yada yada yadaaaa, petir kuat gila babiiii !
I was turning deaf *dramatic again* Hahahaha
We panicked so we went inside

Tukar tukar tempat kan ? Sah nanti banyak suami. Hahahaha !

We talkeeeedddd agaaaiiiinnnnn. Petir and guruh kuat gilaaaa and we could see the thunder punya light thingy
So, since petir and guruh cm BOOM BANG, we did scream :O Hahaha
We went to Sabrina's room after that. Blablabla, then dinner. After that, lepak again in Sabrina's room
A lot of conversations though :) Haha
Around 9, my brother picked me up

And oh oh, guess what ! My mom said the cupcakes were quite good
Kembang hidung and bontot ah :D Hahaha

---


Rocking ah kalau ade payung cmtu :D Hahaha

Anyway ;
Shitty shit shit, my cursing habit is getting worse ! Alert alert, warning warning, omg omg :O
I have to start slapping myself and force myself not to curse
Except for, if I'm absofreakinglutely pissed off lah. That's exceptional la :p Hohoho


And and, I think I have to get my head off of all these problems
Especially those which involves that Mr.
Impossible and pretty hard but I've got to try ? :/
Damn it !


P/S : Masih rindu la gila ): Yknow, rindu orang disana. Haihh

No comments:

Histories