Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Song For The Optimists

Currently listening to ; Socratic - May I Bum A Smoke

You can get sick of shit
But shit will never get sick of you


Lyrics lagu tu, memang aku tabik lah :D
Cun gila hahaha

Anyhooo, school was normal
There was no electricity in our class ONLY -.-'
Panas tu panas but kalau complain panas byk byk kali, lagi la panas. Betul tak ? Betul tak ? :D

Harisah : Panas siaaaaalllll ( tudung dah bukak setengah and tgh kipas diri sendiri guna buku )
Me : Kalau you complain banyak banyak kali, lagi la panas. Tengok I, tak complain banyak, tak panas pun :D
Harisah : Oh okay okay. Sejuuukk siaaallll
Me : Asal tak ckp ' sejuk siaal, cm kat north pole ' -________-"
Harisah : Hehehe

Then, Izreen didn't talk to me and Harisah at all
I think it was a dare
So I didn't really give a flying tuck cause I wasn't really in the mood anyways
I was feeling nauseous and no, I don't eat my medicine at all
Wait, I don't even have any medicine. I haven't even see the doctor although I've been vomiting since last week ( No, not pregnant thank you very much. Am still a virgin hahaha )
Ada orang tu dah marah cause tak makan ubat :p

My parents don't care so I told him

Me : Nak makan ubat pun i tak nak
Mr. Anonymous : Eh makan la ubat. You kan doctor, tak kan takut makan ubat kot. Haha :p
Me : Bukan takut, just tak nak. My parents bukannye bawak i pegi jumpa doctor so cm, why should i bother to eat medicine. Betul tak ?
Mr. Anonymous : Alaa, jgn ckp cmtu. If your parents tak kesah, i kesah. Makan ubat tau ! (:
Me : You kesah ? Hmm kalau i tak nak makan gak ?
Mr. Anonymous : Kalau you tak makan jugak, i pegi rumah you then i gigit telinga you. Confirm lepas tu you makan terus. Haha

Kan dah kena paksa :O Hahahaha
Alaaaa, dia ni, unpredectable betul la. Haha :)

Anywaayyy (!) ,
After rehat was a total bore !

Oh oh, after school, at the bus stop, ada budak kena sawan

Hafiz Firuz : Wani wani, tgk, ada kaki kat bawah tu
Me : Of course la ada -.- Orang berdiri kan ish
Hafiz Firuz : Tak tak, ada budak terbaring. Orang cakap dia kene sawan *pushing me towards the crowd*

I was in total shock cause I remembered Sofia and Sabrina told me yesterday, about a girl in their school. Kena sawan gak
Geez it was scary. But at the same time, sedih gak tgk situation budak tu :'(

Azi followed me back cause we were going back to school later
I quickly bathe and hair-dried my hair, while talking talking and talking with Azi
The, Harisah came. She made us late somehow -.-
Nak kemas kemas barang, nak tukar baju and lots more. Pfftt

At first, we walked to Mosin and met with Najib and Rafi. Terjumpa la
Ate and talked, yada yadaaaa
Around 3.45, we arrived in school. Tengok la Pandu Puteri kawad

Danial and Fadhli called around 5.10 pm and asked me to join that at Sulei
I rather spend my time with them than just watching the girls march so I agreed
Danial and Hakim fetched me at school and we walked to Sulei
Fadhli didn't fetch me too cause he went to Kumon to see Shasha
Hohoho, jumpa Azrie and Omar Faisal there

[Insert]
Babi ! Fadhli ajak je orang and cakap lepak Sulei. Tengok tengok, dia bukannya datang pun. Sial betul ! Bengang sial. Yg paling penting Shasha je. Lahanat

Since tomorrow's Azrie's birthday, nak pogo guna air Kickapoo since I was drinking that water
But he was fast. He grabbed my drink and Hakim's and started spraying the water to us
Nasib baik kena sikit je. Lekit pulak tu -.- Shitty shit shit
I found a big bottle of mineral which had like a quarter quantity of water
So, I just simbah air tu since he didn't even tried to run away
Damn it, I didn't finish up the water so there was a bit
Ape lagi, dia simbah kat I lah -.-

Whatever it is, I'm tired but I did have a good day :)
At least, I spent time with Danial Rezman. Dah berzaman tak lepak and menyanyi dengan dia
Rindu laaaaa :(

In advance ,

Happy Birthday Wan Azrie bin .. ( I don't know what's your father's name :s )
You seriously look like Aaron Johnson in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snoggings
Oh whatthehell, you're still a gay ass, blur ass, pain in the ass guy to me
And I can't believe it you're 15 -.- You are tall but DAMN ! Hahaha
Anyway, happy birthday la gila :)

No comments:

Histories