Thursday, April 9, 2009

Beware !

Start it off with,

*I dont have any new photos of just him or something. And that's just the best picture somehow. It's sorta candid and the best part is, I was the photographer ! *


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUHAMMAD IZREEN BIN RAHIMAN :D

Yes, that dude up there, he's fourteen
Even my mom said he acts and sorta look like standard 5. If you know him pretty well, I bet YOU won't even believe he's fourteen haha
Anyhoo, hari ni birthday dia, hari ni jugak dia tak datang sekolah. Best ke tak best ? Memang tak best haha

SO
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOOTHER CRAZY BISH !
You've been a great ( plus, annoying ) friend :) Heck, most friends are annoying right ? Haha
I've known you sinceeeeeeee standard 3 but we've got close when we were standard 5. And it's still going on pretty good right ?
Geez, I don't know what to say here !
Okay, thanks for cheering me up with all your silly and by the meaning of silly is, EXTREMELY silly jokes and face expressions hahaha
You never fail to make me burst into laughs until tears come out
And whenever I'm just quiet and look a bit tense in class, you'll be asking me .. No, not the typical " Are you okay ?! ". Instead, you ask " Asal nangis ? "
Hahahahaa
And your laugh sometimes makes me laugh too. You tend to laugh on high peech -.-
Dah la you're the computer geek and game freak ( macam abang dia gak )
... Okay I'm speechless already
To make it short, you're just one of a kind, the best friend
And I bet I'm your best friend tu, kan kan kan ? :D Hahahaha cause, I was the third person to wish you. Wheeeeee ! Kudos to me (Y)

Your present, insyaAllah, you'll get it from me
Tengok, I baik je nak bagi you present. You pulak, susah betul nak bagi I present kan ? Hahaha ):
Because I'm a good (!) friend, I'll try my best to get you something. And no, not a trip to Chilli's haha
Too bad, oh-so-gonna-be-professional-gamer. Bluekkk :p

xx

No comments:

Histories