Friday, April 10, 2009

So Wrong, It's Right


Currently listening to ; Four Year Strong - Love Song


Thanks to Ilman, I'm in love with covered songs
For example, up there. That's the cover for Sara Barreiles - Love Song
And well, ade banyak lagi lagu cover
Thanks Ilman Dumbo ! :D


You spin my kepala right round, right round, when you go down, when you go down down

Buat lyrics sendiri, dengan Harisah hahaha

Yesterday in school, the form 2s had senamrobik with the pengetua and some other teachers
Best gila ! It was because Azi, Harisah and I made everything fun. Get me, get me ? Hahaha
The senamrobik was sorta like Pocho Pocho. So, instead of just stand straight and move to the left and right and all, we made it like a dance hahahaha
And the girls were counting the steps like

Kanan, kanan, kiri, kiri, belakang, belakang, 1, 2, 1, pusiiiiinnnggggg !

Hahahaha it was seriously, a laugh !
And the 1, 2, 1 part, we actually had to ke depan, belakang and ke depan then pusing
Nasser, masa ke depan, dia buat cam menari yg goyang dada tu. HAHAHAHA

Then we (pengawas) tanam cactus. Unfortunately, us form 2 buat sendiri je, with Syafiq
Cause when we were doing the senamrobik, the prefects went and plant the cactus and took pictures
When we finished senamrobik, the prefects finished the 'ceremony' already
So we weren't in the picture ):

Technically, school yesterday wasn't that fun cause Izreen didn't go to school
So, nothing fun actually happened
But the good thing was, for the whole day, I wore my pj attires only. Hehe yeah, I didn't change my clothes :D

What about todaaayyy ?
Nothing fun either, I guess
Oh yeah, Pn. Haniza chose me and some other prefects to collect the funds for Kanak Kanak Cacat Akal
I thought I wanted to run away from collecting the funds cause it would be my second time collecting 'em
Not that I don't love to hold the $$$. It's just tiring, to go through the students. Dah la kena collect from the guys jugak. And teacher assigned me to collect the form 4s'
Bugger -.- Semua banyak songeh
Dikir Barat performance was quite good, I should say. It was sorta funny though
Especially the part where anak Ustazah Norlida started to sing (in Kelantan) and the other Dikir Barat people were like ' Ewaaahhhhh '. Hahahahaha

Oh and, Izreen found a tupperware under Hazeem's desk few days ago. Inside, there was sausages. Dah berkulat !

Izreen : Eh tgk ni, kote kulat
Me : Are you serious ?!
Izreen : Tak la, sausage kulat la -______-"


SO
It wasn't really a good idea to go jogging yesterday. In the morning, already had senamrobik right ? But that was nothing
Then, after reccess, I chased Azi from the canteen to the 2nd floor of our block
That was when my back started to ache
After taking a nap in the evening, I straight away went out to jog
And now, my back and hips hurt
Guh-reat ! -.-'

Esok sekolah
And there'll be a few competitions that will be held in school
Guess what, prefects have duties. I mean, only a duty
But I have 2 duties -.-'
Since teacher told me to help her on giving directions to the students from other schools
Then my second duty is the one that Ruiz told us to do just now
I get the 3rd shift. Shitty shit shit ! Grrrr

xx Grrrr

No comments:

Histories