Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dunce




Kudos to Scouts, Girl Guides, KRS Putera and Kadet Polis Wanita for conquering the marching competition ;)
While KRS Puteri, turn your frowns upside down. Second place is good, although this is the first time you guys lost in Zon Bangsar, after showing to everyone that you guys are awesome for 9 years. Yes, 9 years *nods*
Big fat smack on the ass to all ! (Y)

--

Mengaji time ;

Me : Wani tak nak kahwin dengan orang Cina and India, that's for sure
Ustazah : Kenapa pulak ?
Me : *tunjuk action korek hidung*
Ustazah : HAHAHA
Mama : Orang cina kan suka simpan kuku jari yang kelima ni panjang. Tu untuk korek hidung la. Hahahaha
Ustazah : India pulak ?
Me : *tunjuk ketiak* Bau memang kalah semua orang
Ustazah : HAHAHAHAHA
Mama : Alaaa Wani cakap banyak. Dalam darah Wani tu ada darah Cina and Keling
Me : -_________________-


Sooo, school was a laugh !
As usual, class was half empty. 4 people went for marching competition while the others went to choir practice from 2nd period til only God knows when
Technically, the class was left with only 14 students. Bravo bravo hahaha
Didn't really pay attention in Maths class since it was cold, breezy and I was doing my Sejarah notes instead
I've just realized, combination of doing Sejarah notes, listening to Maths teacher's explaination and good weather, equals to Hello dreamland !

After Ms. Law's great Maths period was over, there wasn't any relief teacher but 2 Edison was quiet though. It was so quite that you can hear a hair fall ! ( I think I'm getting lamer each day -.- )
First laugh-out-loud scene was when I wanted to read Shasha's "long lost" book hahaha
I saw the date, it was from the year 2005. Pretty much history no ?
It looked interesting though so I took a look. Somehow, she didn't want me to read but oh well, I don't care hehehe
We had a 'fight' on getting the book. I put it under my tudung and said " I bubuh dalam baju I kang, nanti you kena pegang. Eeeee "
So then, we were like on the floor, trying to get the book. With our clothes covered with the dust and Shasha's hair wasn't tied up
And she was like lying on the floor when I was trying to take the book. So yeah, her hair was a part-time broom hahaha
Then it went outside. I mean, I had the book ( aku kuat *tunjuk muscle* ) , and from God knows where, Andy was there
Sempat la cakap dengan dia. Then he called Danial. When I was talking to Danial, suddenly the backdoor was like BOOM! and there was Shasha. CABUT LARIIIIII !
Went in and out again of class for a couple of times and suddenly I remembered the day when Ruiz scolded us

Ruiz : I can see all of you. Don't you ever think that I can't see form 2 classes, form 3 classes, even form 4 classes

I started to say, "Eh tak main luar kelas dah ! Takut Ruiz nampak !". Hahaha cuak punye pasal
But then, Shasha raised her very own white flag. I got to read the book. Sumpah skema hahaha
Sorry but I forgot the sentences

Outside our class, there were Danial, Andy, Syakir and Bob
And Syakir kept on calling me Gemok, thank you very much -.-
Once, I was talking to Danial at the front door of my class, then he came asking Danial "Eh, kau ada tengok iklan yg ade cakap ' Saya gemok ' hahaha"
Syakir babi !
And how could I concentrate on doing my Sejarah notes when he was sitting in front of me, babbling about extremely 'random' stuff, looking through my pencilbox
He even took my sticker that has my name on it, and sticked it on his tie. Annoying sial haha -.-

BM period, Shasha, Shyahirah and I disturbed Izreen :D
I took his glasses and Shyahirah took his pencilbox
We wanted to know what's the meaning of sohai and mahai
He 'tought' me a lot of bad words yknow -.-
Example : hansap, cibai mahai sohai and ade lagi

Me : Cepat, ape maksud sohai and mahai. Ni ada kaitan ngan boyfie Shyahirah kot !
Izreen : Sohai maksude , sooo hi ! Mahai pulak, mama is so high. Hehehehe
HAHAHAHA

That's Izreen the Freak

Amali time, haha don't ask
I wanted to pray at home while Shyahirah was lazy to pray in school. Shasha ABC haha
So we went to the public phone in school cause Shasha wanted to call her mom but the stupid phone didn't work properly -.-
Went back to the Surau and sudeenly there was this Ustazah asking, ' Tak boleh sembahyang eyh ? '. And Shasha said no
Cuak gila, I went to the toilet and Shyahirah and Shasha just waited at the stairs. After seeing some people were coming out, I ran to the Surau and took my bag. Dengan sepantas kilat, lari jauh dari surau
Met Shasha and Shyahirah at the car park and we were laughing our asses off hahahaha
Okay whatever -.-


Guess what, I'm sorta allergic to insects bites
I have this 2 red spots on my right cheek. Curse you mosquitoes :@

xx

No comments:

Histories