Monday, April 6, 2009

It's Classy Not Classic

Currently listening to ; Elliot Minor - Jessica

--

Me : Bik, esok tgh hari makan ape ?
Bibik : Ikan keling

First : Yes, belum pape lagi dah tanye esok tengah hari makan ape
Second : Ikan keli jadi ikan keling. Hmmm, let's remain it as a mystery, shall we ? Hahahahaha

--

School was boring
I didn't realize that Azrel was on duty for the Doa just now for the assembly
Padan la rase semacam je bila Azzaim, as the emcee, said like ' Dipersilakan Azrel untuk membaca doa ' -__________-
And the dude who was reading the doa was sorta mumbling so I remembered last year, Azrel said, he read the doa with a mumbling and trembling voice
Kudos to you, gila (Y)

Anyhoo,
Spent 3 periods before recess, talking and just calm myself down by talking to Izreen
What should I do ? He suddenly asked

Izreen : Asal cam nak nangis ni ?

Yet again -.-

And guess what, Hariz, Seng Yung and Boon Kheng did an 'experiment'
They put a pen ( the ink part thingyy ) inside a bottle that had water
And Hariz went

Eh, air blackcurrant

Hahahahaha that was stupid but funny

OhmyGod, Pn. Ooi is teaching our class Geography, AGAIN
Joy to the world, the "Why-So-Noisy ?" teacher is back


Oh oh, did I tell you that my mom just came back from Jakarta ?
And she bought me a gladiators :D
Yeay yeay !

---

Tomorrow's marching competition
So goodluck to all the pasukan badan beruniform, especially Girl Guides :)
I know you guys can do it lah. Dah mantap kan ?
Sorry cause I won't be going tomorrow, to watch you guys. Cause nanti ade je orang yg kecoh gila, ckp "Sebok je Hazwani" , yknow ?
So yeah, goodluck !
And I want to hear later that day, that you guys make it to the next round
Kick the other teams' ass ! :D

xx

No comments:

Histories