Monday, April 27, 2009

I Can Be Your Sugar Duppling, Muffin Baby, Pumpkin Pie


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FN3M1srK3Y
Racist yet funny hahaha :@

---

Baca blog orang yang ada banyak 'fuck', buat saya rasa tak suci hahaha
(A)

Anyway hello !
Mhmm, I love to post on my blog. Deal with it, grrr
I'm just wasting my time and I hope after I click "PUBLISH POST", I'll have the mood to start doing my homework (:0

So unfortunately, Prefects Duty Roster haven't changed yet. I had to sunbathe at the 3rd floor of the form 2 block AGAIN. Jom lah saman sape yang buat jadual perhimpunan >:)
Couldn't really watch the Choir performance but who cares ? They made me fall asleep haha. Bosan kot
And before recess, there was raptai perbarisan since our Sport's Day is this Thursday ( HOORAH ! )
Our class had only a few people. Erm I think, around 15 people ? Mhmm, 2 Edison is rarely full
And guess what, I spent the whole 4 periods before recess doing KH notes. I even skipped the time for me to have my recess ( Tak minum dari pukul 7 sampai pukul 11, tak makan dari dinner semalam sampai lunch kat rumah )
I was thirsty and very very hungry ;(
Thank God, Shyahirah had water hehe
So after recess, again I did my KH notes, during Agama. After 2 periods of Agama, was KH
Thank God, I finished the notes right on time
It pissed me off when Naim told us that Pn. Rukkumani was absent :@
Imagine, I spent almost the whole day ( KH was the 2nd last period ) doing that stupid notes, til I couldn't even join Izreen and the others to have a laugh. And teacher didn't come @#%$&#$
Oh oh, when I was doing my notes, Danial called me for red house thingy. So I had to go to the Arts Room. When I was on my way back to class, I have no idea how but my right thumb hit the stairs rail thingy and the skin peeled off. SAKIT GILA BABI ! Yes, it bleeds
I was sooo unlucky, haisho

Shasha, Shyahirah, Carlos and I were talking about Pn. Ooi. Hahaha lawak la cikgu tu :')
They said, once, someone said hello to Pn. Ooi and she was like "Haisho". Hahaha what a response, 'cher ;p
Oh, I thought my bag was boring cause it only had 'Billabong' written and it's black. So I told Izreen and Harisah to write things on it. They did and beg dah jadi cam sakai hahaha

Me : Eh sape tulis 'I LIKE MAT REMPIT' ni ?! IZREEN !
Izreen : Hehehe
Me : Eeee dah la kat tempat orang boleh nampak. Cuba kalau mat rempit or mechen mana tah tengok, gerenti diorang cam "Weh, minah rempit doh !". Hahaha suka je sorang sorang hahaha
Izreen : HAHAHA okay la tu
Fareez : Haha I like minah rempit
Izreen : Uish ye ? HAHA

Harisah and I weren't paying attention, of course. Hey, we were not the only one. If you looked at the whole class, some of 'em were sleeping, some of 'em were just bluffing on paying attention I guess hahaha
Harisah and I talked about some disgusting stuff. I told her about Brokencyde - Too Drunk To Drive lyric. Satu hari, sampai balik, we repeated ' lick my penis up and down, back and forth' part hahahaha
Harisah even changed the lyric to lick my boobies, lick my armpits, ape lagi tah haha. Bangang
During ICTL, we played CS. I sucked cause the mouse wasn't smooth. Nak gerak lembab je
And since I rarely kill any of 'em ( I was the one who always get killed ), pokai terus hahaha. Tinggal $15 je. Guna pistol ciplak je (Y)

Da da dum, I'm out of words, and that was sorta my day haha
Tak best and boring, no ?
So now, I better start doing my work
Chow sin chi ! :D

xx

No comments:

Histories