Friday, April 3, 2009

Play, Pause, Rewind

Yesterday

So, pasukan beruniform performed their marchings in school
Overall, it was okay. Boleh mantapkan lagi :) You've got time *cm iklan Astro !* ( Shit, since when do I get so lame ? )
Okay back to the topic,
Oh I was sweating bullets, seriously
Watched the performance from the 2nd floor stairs of the form 5 block. Then walked around for nothing hahaha
Pegi sini, sana. I think that was why I was sweating. Okay whatever la
Kadet Polis Wanita paling mantap ah (Y)

Us prefects got lectured by Pn. Haniza a bit and Ruiz lectured us more
It was 100% scary !
At first, he called the prefects who didn't come on Wednesday and Thursday, for Sukantara
Ruiz started asking them why and that was when he started to lecture us
Sumpah lecture dia cam mendalam gila :|


....

Technically, we didn't really learn any subject yesterday cause most of them were off to choir
Belajar Agama je

Planned to just get out of the house and crash people's house
But then, Fadhli couldn't go out cause his mom said, it was going to rain and there'll be thunder
10 minutes later, hujan and petir O.O
Sixth sense much ? Hahaha

So I watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snoggings for the third time
Tak muak langsung. And Aaron Johnson, wuish, trully is a sex god :p
And, he does look like Azrie. Seriously !
Around 6, off to Sulei. Called Azrie, and he was there already. Sabrina was going too, with Alyssa
Since I was with Azrie only, we planned to crash Fadhli's house for awhile. Unfortunately, his door bell was broken -.- Broken bukan rosak tau, but pecah. Yes, pecah ! Bangang
He off-ed his handphone ( bangang lagi ) and no one picked up his house phone

Azrie : Cite la semua org tgh tido

Tired of waiting, I wanted to crash Anis' house. But I knew, she was in school, marching her ass off so when we were walking, I looked back, nampak batang hidung Alyssa and Sabrina
Hehehe Azrie and I duduk atas jalan. Sumpah jobless
Yada yadaaaa, suddenly it rained. Alyssa and Sabrina brought an umbrella along, and they went off before it rained
Azrie, Ilman and I duduk situ. Menyesal okay cause we took shelter under the roof at the slide place. It was friggin' cold, and we were soaking wet ! Cool ke tak tu ? -.-
Then, went to Anis' house cause I saw her car passed by
Azrie and I went to her house
Shitty, her mom was not in the good mood so she did lecture us a bit
I didn't know she was in a bad mood so when she lectured us a bit, I was smiling and laughing a bit with Anis
Masuk, mandi and all. And oh oh ! Cousin Anis, Adam, was there ! :D Dah lama tak jumpa dia, since he lives in London -.-
Anyway, balik around 7.45 pm, changed clothes, took my books and off to Sabrina's for Science with Mr. Nathan
___

Today, went to school around 8 for Prefect's convention
I started to feel nauseous and a bit dizzy so I was in and out from the hall, to go to the toilet
I wanted to vomit. It felt like there was something stucked at my throat but I can't spit it out yknow ?
Mual la. So Aimi told me to force myself and all
Dah la I was sweating gila cause I wore the Monday's uniform ( long sleeves, tudung masuk dalam, kain labuh )
The most stupid part was that, when the form 4s told me to call anyone who could pick me up, I called my brother

Me : Weyh, amik aku awal sikit.
Harris : Asal ? Awal lagi kot
Me : Aku dah muntah la. Amik je la
Harris : Alaa nanti ah. Awal lagi kot

BODOH GILA BABI ! Aku dah muntah, dia boleh lagi suruh aku tunggu. Babi gila sial -.-

Yada yadaaa, blablablaaaa
Evening, went to Sulei. Sabrina nak jumpa Khidhir la kan :p
Hahaha

OH OH ! Last Thursday, there was Sukantara and I did lontar peluru right. Kan lepas :D
Then, masa rehat, Khidhir and Flap was like " Eh Hazwani, angkat sikit sleeve, nak tgk tangan "
I said " No way ! Buat ape ?! "
Then they went away
I thought diorang nak perli I, lengan besar or something ): So buat bodoh je la

Then tadi, I asked Khidhir,

Me : Eh, ape you ngan Flap mean mase waktu rehat tu ? Yg suruh i angkat sleeve tu ?
Khidhir : Oh your hand tough ah kot
Me : Perli eyh ? -.-
Khidhir : Tak, seriously. Your hand cm tough gila. Masa you duduk kat across the Lontar Peluru place, I ngan Danial cm compare compare ngan your arms. Dah la you lontar peluru, jauh smcm. Cm almost reach the guys punya jarak

Kembang siot hidung :D
HAHAHA
I'm tough *keningkening* Hahahahaha, cm ironwoman hohoho
Okay whatever hahaha

xx

No comments:

Histories