Saturday, April 25, 2009

Too Drunk To Drive

Today was pretty fun, I must say. It wasn't planned but it was still great !
Woke up around 11 a.m cause it has been quite awhile since the last time I slept late and woke up late :D
Actually, we ( Sofia and I ) planned to go to the library and Eeqa's gonna join
But something came up - Sofia's sister didn't believe her that she was going to the library
Okay whatever, so around 1 something, Sofia and Eeqa came to my house
Going to OU was our plan cause obviously, sitting at my house doing nothing was going to be a bore, no ?
We were thinking on what to say to my mom and we came up with an idea teehee. And yeah, we could go to OU
We had a lil' problem - We didn't know who to hangout with. I mean, it won't be that fun only 3 of us
Called a few people. And we were so stupid to call Izreen. It was so obvious he'll say "Malas ah"
Lastly, we called Danial and he said he was at OU with Syakir and the others. So we went to OU around 2.45 pm

Met Syakir, Danial, Qallif, Najib and Andy in front of Burger King. Off to Jetty cause someone was hungry *pointing to Sofia* hahaha
Sana sini la kawan kawan saya merokok *nods* Pretty dissapointing haha
Anyhoo, Danial, Sofia and I were talking about that cheap girl and all. Sumpah shocking gila -.-
And Syakir likes Eeqa, of course. And technically, almost everyone usha Eeqa, which is not surprising at all haha
We had our own Windows Live Messenger but on tissue hahaha. And Qallif had pens in his beg !

Me : You dari mane doh ? Tuition ke ? Hahahaha
Qallif : Tak lah, ni beg pencil box. Yang pencil box betul lagi besar
Me : Hookay o.O Hahahaha

I thought he had that semangat belajar or something hahaha
So yeah, it was pretty stupid that we wrote our conversation on tissue. And Andy threw Qallif's pen into the river. Muka Qallif sumpah priceless gila !

Went to Daytona and watching Sofia played Daytona was amusing hahaha. Macam.. Macam.. Hahahaha I'm speechless
Off to the rooftop just to sit around and talk. It was so hot !
But then, the guys and Sofia were sitting outside, but in front the door to the batting cage. It was windy outside but hot. I think that was why they sat outside but in front the door ( Tak kena cahaya matahari la kan )
So, Eeqa opened the door and sat at the door and I did that too. Picture it, the door was open since Eeqa and I blocked it, okay ? Alright.
We talked and laughed cause it was a must to laugh since Andy was there hahahaha
They were talking about "Lady Gugu" and Qallif said he got Beyonce hahaha
When Sofia put on Brokencyde's song, Andy was like "Ni macam lagu dangdut Jepun je". They started switching on a few screamo songs
And Andy put on Love Story's song -.-

Okay, the security guards were some party poopers cause they told us, we couldn't let the door open
Sat at the stairs for awhile and I couldn't stand the heat. Went to Burger King to eat, again mhmm
When I was eating, suddenly my mom texted me. She said something like, she knew I lied to her. I wasn't going to a party. I was panicking cause she said, I would be grounded for a year ! But in the end, after replying her messages, she said it was actually a trick. But I, somehow, sense sarcasm
My heart was pounding the whole time, and my mind was pretty disturbed
Sofia was too. She was like "Make sure your mom takde number phone my mom, my house phone. Kalau my mom tau I keluar OU ni, memang mati la !"
I was in the middle of panicking, when suddenly this group of mechens came to our table. At first I thought "Okay lah, ni sah kawan Andy and Najib, stop by jap ke ape"
But then, I realized that this pink-shirted dude sat at Andy's chair I guess and his friends were like sorta around him. And this other dude from a few tables in front of us were called to see that pink-shirted dude
When I heard the pink-shirted dude said to the dude who was sitting a few tables in front us, "Weh, asal bahasa kau kasar sangat ah ?". Yknow, with the samseng kind of tone. And Sofia heard the pink-shirted dude said, " Kau langsi sangat ni asal ? "
At that time, I realized it was gonna be an arguement coming up. I saw Sofia wrote on a tissue (I think that MSN conversation on the tissue at Jetty came in handy and Qallif's bag pencilbox was useful too hahaha), "Kenapa ni ?" to Qallif. And Qallif said to don't look at them
Then, one dude took Sofia's drink, looked at it and asked Qallif "Ni air sape ni ?". Then he threw that drink on the tray. Macam sial gila
And Sofia told me, she actually wanted to take the drink but Qallif stopped her. Qallif told that guy that he could take the drink
Qallif then wrote on the tissue "Bla skarang". I felt like I wanted to get out of there too but I was scared if they said we couldn't go anywhere
Sofia stood up so I stood up too
The dude didn't let Qallif leave the place so Eeqa, Sofia and I were brought out by Danial
Thanks Danial, cause you said , "Oh I tak nak korang ada kat situ, tak nak korang termasuk dalam hal tu. So now I kena jaga korang". Awww, thanks man :) I knew you wanted to go back to Burger King, rather than staying there with us, in front of the toilet hahaha
But yeah, then Qallif came. So, for the whole time, Danial and Qallif were our guardian angel ? Okay, gila tak boleh bla punye ayat but yeah hahahaha
Went to FourSkin for awhile and I bought a Robot necklace :D And a hippy band
Around 5.40 pm, I received another I-sense-sarcasm message replied from my mom. That was when Sofia said that we should get back to my house
Walked to the taxi stand, after calling my brother. We talked for awhile, about moshing and all
Hahaha Qallif told us about a dude at Flyniversarry, who made a taekwando stunt kind of shit when he joined the crowd to mosh hahahaha. Qallif even did a demo. Dah la masa tu kat entrance yang dekat taxi stand tu. Sah orang tengok la kan hahaha
Before going home, salam and knuckled Danial and Qallif. My heart felt like it was going to fall into my stomach cause I had no idea what was waiting at home. My mom with a furious face and cane ? Woah
But no, she was out with my dad. She called me, asking where was I. And she just arrived OU. I sigh of relief la ! Hahaha kalau tak balik lagi masa tu, memang sah kantoi :O

Okay, this is a long post hahaha
Oh and just now, in the car, when I was waiting for my brother to buy food at Penang Mari, I was crazy !
My sister was at the back. And we listened to songs on the radio, while I pressed the brake, following the rhythm of the music hahahaha
I bet orang tengok je. And when my brother wanted to enter the car, the door was locked. So I sticked my lips at the window and all. Rupa rupanya, orang yang kat Penang Mari tu tengok tau HAHA
Malu gila. Jatuh maruah :p

Okay lah, it's 1.53 a.m . I better go to bed
Oh shit, esok buat project Civic with Izreen and Harisah :x

xx

No comments:

Histories