Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can't Stop, Gotta Date With Hate

My English is getting worse each day
I mean, seriously, my English is like someone who just learnt English yesterday
This is frustrating !

And I've been trying to improve it by not doing Miss Leena's tuition work at the 11th hour, by concentrating on those grammars, prevent myself from doing stupid mistakes on grammars *nods*
It has become a habit of me referring to the dictionary. Sometimes I do feel geeky hahaha
But what the heck, it's for my own good (Y)

I would kill myself for haven't start studying yet
Agama is on the first day of the exam and that's just the reason why I would kill myself !
Whilst the other subjects, homg, banyak gila topics nak keluar okay
Add up with form 1 topics
%&#@#

So, I'm declaring that I'm on hiatus, officially
I have dates with a lot of books
But, if there's anything interesting, you might see new post(s)
Hehe

xx

No comments:

Histories