Saturday, May 16, 2009

We're In Like Sin


This person, right here, doesn't care if she loses you as a friend
Please, don't think that I even care if you're not gonna say sorry and don't ever think that I'll walk right up to you and say "Dude, I'm sorry"
Think again, you're the one who made that mistake, not me
Yes, I did yell and made everyone looked at us but heck, who made me do that ?
YOU !
Ego is not my best friend. Ego is one of my worst enemy. And the word "EGO" is written all over your face. That burns a hole through my eyes
Your I'm-so-tough-and-everyone-is-scared-of-me attitude makes everyone actually think you're a total immature and actually a wimp
*inhale , exhale*
I better shrug this feeling off of me and take a breather
I rather think of something that's worth my time, important and just will effect my life if I don't take it seriously
And from my point of view, about you and you girlfriend who has the same attitude as you is out of the chapter. As a matter of fact, you're nowhere near the chapter of my life *nods*
So whattheF, go to hell bastard ! :D
*FULLSTOP*

--

School had been alright, good, awesome, all wrapped up yknow
That's why I lalalove going to school *geek !* Hahaha
Friday was tad bit quiet cause Harisah wasn't there. But it was good too cause no one annoyed me and Aidil wasn't in class too (Y)
Luen got bullied by me the whole day. Once, I was looking outside while sitting on the desk, and I wanted to tap his shoulder actually. But dari mana entah datang the strength, so I slapped his shoulder. He went " What the F ? What was that for ?! "
You should have seen his face, mhmm. Memang boleh buat anda terasa seperti melihat muka bayi baru lepas kena pukul, hahahaha
Izreen was a bit moron-ish ( Hahaha no hard feeling eh Nigga )
He was near Hariz's place and I was closing the back door cause it was hot ( The disadvantage of sitting right beside the door )
Thank God I didn't sit straight away cause he was sitting at my place
He went ..

Izreen : Alaa ingatkan nak terus duduk tadi, hahahaha
Me : My God, what the hell are you doing ?! Bukan ke tadi you kat sana *pointing at the chari near Hariz's place*
Izreen : Hahaha, tak rasa my leg ke ? Your leg kena my leg kot tadi ?
Me : *Geleng kepala* -.-"

He is pretty unpredictable sometimes
Tak apa, ada kawan yang unpredictable pun best jugak :)

Whilst today, most of the day I spent away from home
I woke up at 11 a.m, after fallen asleep several times hahaha. Really, I think Mama woke me up around 9 but I fell asleep after that. Woke up, turned to the other side and fell asleep again. It went on till 11 (Y)
Sticked my ass on the chair, looked at the papers I photostated from Izreen's Agama book which contains not other than his ugly-written notes and started studying Agama
After a while, Sabrina called me and asked if I could go to the library
Went to the library around 12.30 til 4.30 p.m
And I studied a bit, trying to figure out what notes were missing in Izreen's book ( My agama book is nowhere to be found ) for only God knows how long, talked sorta most of the time ( I seriously regret it ), went to the cafe to eat since my stomach started to sing Margarita hahaha
If you do the Maths, I think I studies for an hour ? Grrr
I don't have much time considering I have million facts to squeeze before next week comes *nods*

And I think the fact that I've been declaring I'll be on hiatus and all are just bollocks ?
I mean, I just can't stay away from this b-e-a-utiful laptop yknow :')
Hahahaha

xx

No comments:

Histories