Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hello Morale

Okay, the title is lying, of course
I'm not feeling morale at all. I mean, how can I feel confident and satisfied when it's already May
Gosh, how time passes by in a speed of light, no ?
Yes,

HELLO MAY !

This will be a busy month for me I guess, cause I have to concentrate on my studies *nods*
Mid-term's in around 2 weeks. So practically, 3 weeks of studies and a week of hoorah here and there in school
Then, hello holidays :D
Now that's what I'm waiting for !

Agree or die, that for the past few days, it had been hot. No no, extremely hot
I took around 4 times of bath yesterday. And at the 4th time, I was thinking "Membuang masa je mandi. Lebih baik tak payah mandi, cause nanti berpeluh jugak balik"
You see what I mean ? Gosh, global warming is starting to get on my nerves and it is kicking things up ! Grrr
On the other hand, there's another topic to talk about ; Swine Flu
It's on stage 5, pretty much like a red alert huh ?

All of these are making me worry. Aren't you starting to think about the end of the world or something ?
I have but I haven't started on praying 5 times a day. Don't need to say 5 times a day
I haven't started praying yet. Guilt is just written all over my body and the heavyweight of guilt is on my shoulders

I better stop talking about it. I don't wanna spoil my mood haha :)
Just a short 'summary' about today ;
Sabrina came around 10.45 a.m since she wanted to use my laptop for her work
Ate pizza for lunch, yum yum. Around 4, off to her house since mama gave me the permission
Didn't do that much at her house, just sat around and talked
Went to Sulei at 5.15 I guess, and met Azrie on the way there. Fadhli joined us later
Yada yadaaa, Sabrina was with Khidhir and Fadhli was talking on the phone
Azrie and I were just talking and I was scolding Azrie for teaching a 7-years-old boy things that he wasn't suppose to teach him haha
Walked back to Sabrina's house at 7 o'clock
I took Azrie's 100 ringgit but I didn't give him til we arrived Sabrina's house hahaha
I kept on telling him that I didn't have his money and he kept on begging me
:)
We jogged, ran, everything lah hahaha. Sampai berpeluh gila (Y) Exercise !

Okay, that was sorta my day
And oh, Mama's having a fever. So, get well soon ! :D

xx

No comments:

Histories