Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Medric Droid


Currently listening to ; The Fray - Never Say Never


I'm in love with The Fray <3 Hehehe
So, I deleted my Cbox cause well, I couldn't see any use of it
And btw, what will be the difference if there's even an existence of Cbox here, no ? :)

For your information, I didn't online yesterday (Y)
I'm proud, yes. Haha

I'm dissappointed that I planned to study ( Plan since kat sekolah lagi ), but I wasted my time watching the tv til 4 o'clock with my uniforms still on. After getting a yell from my dad, I rushed upstairs and locked myself in the room
I was at home with my maid only so, for sure I'll be wasting my time right
I watched the tv in my room, then played the guitar

Felt a bit disturbed due to a few problems that had and will be haunting me for awhile, I called Sabrina and just let it all out
Felt stinky and uncomfortable, so I took a bathe hahaha
Then called Dayang and let it all out, again. Felt a bit better and off to hospital.
At night, I had BM tuition with Cikgu Nik All good (Y)

Maybe you guys are asking yourselves "What the hell was Hazwani doing at the hospital ?"
Well, my mom had Dengue. But thank God, now she's well ( Alhamdulillah ) but still in ward and will be there for a few days

Lastly, I am actually feeling uncomfortable, speechless, disturbed, everything
Why does she have to tell me a few days ago ? Around 2 weeks before my mid-term exams ?!
I can't concentrate on doing things, really
I'm sorry but I can't keep my promise cause, it's just hard. I can be insane if I keep it to myself
After letting it out to 3 of my friends, I do feel a bit better. 3 of 'em gave me a few advices and just calmed me down
I just don't know if it's enough to make me get it out of my mind for awhile, get me ?

God, I bet you guys don't understand what the hell am I talking about -.-
Whatever, I'm just trying to express myself

...Study time !
xx

No comments:

Histories