Saturday, June 27, 2009

Big Bad World


Did God create human being to torture other living things or should I say, animals ?

Browsing through Youtube, watching music videos and search for random things are just the usual things I do when I'm bored
I didn't even hope or want to come across a few videos of tortured animal. It makes me wonder, why don't those people who torture those animals, imagine they're in the animals' situation ? I bet they will feel the pain. I bet the animals feel like, they rather die right at that moment than being tortured
If you have the guts, if you feel like it's a stupid thing, try watching this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxkdvR-xwI

That video is even categorized under the "This video may not be suitable for minors". That proves it's cruel
You tell me, why shouldn't I be furious about it ?! I bet you are too, if you watch that effing video !
I feel like I wanna do those things they do to those animals, to them back. Biar diorang tahu apa rasa dia !


---


Right now, I think I'm addicted to CS. Albeit I still suck at it or maybe like Izreen always say, "Noob", I'm getting the hang of it (Y)
Mom will be SO upset if she knows that I'm addicted to that game !
She warned me about it, about getting addicted to it. Oh shit



No comments:

Histories