Friday, June 26, 2009

Drops Of Jupiter

Almost every radio stations have been contributing M. Jackson's songs. Yes, if you read the papers or watch the news or listen to the radio, you'll know this
Since almost everyone knows about this, I won't elaborate anything else
Just that, I don't get it why are the radio stations are playing M. Jackson's songs over and over again ?

Anyway,
I'm still in KL, as you can see. No, I didn't follow my parents to Arau, Perlis to send my brother cause well, the main reason of me following was that, I didn't wanna stay alone with my maids
But then, after I've taken my bath, wanted to put in my bags into the trunk of the car, my sister said that she's staying home. It was so last minute -.-
I wanted to stay home cause I knew, what's there in Perlis, hmm ? But at the same time, I thought that maybe it'll be dull, staying at home yknow. Last last, I chose to stay home cause my sis said, my mom left $$$ at home *grins*
I made a deal with mom and dad, not to go out with friends and all. I don't think I will, but I will go out with my sister, her boyfriend and my cousin

Open Day went well. I got 5th place in class and in the whole Form 2
For the first time in the year 2009, my mom said congratulations :)

Yesterday, went to watch Transformers 2 with Asif, Jalil, Harris, Kakak and her boyfriend
I have to say, that movie.. SUMPAH BEST GILA ! (Y)(Y)(Y)
It's a must-watch movie. I wanna watch it again. I don't think I'll feel even a tad bit bored with that movie. It's just superb, awesome !

Last but not least, I've been pretty emotional recently. A few breakdowns here and there. Right now, I'm just waiting for the right time to burst into tears
I think and hope that'll make me feel better. Way better :(


PS : Tak sampai sehari pun lagi, tapi dah rindu Mama !

No comments:

Histories