Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chronic

I'm just making a pit stop here, before I continue doing my KH notes and then Seni Folio
My running nose in not helping me on making things better, at all !
My eyes are a bit swollen which made my mom thought that I cried. At the same time, I feel sleepy. That happens when I'm having a flu - Swollen eyes and feeling sleepy
Coughing makes Ventolin as my best friend for now
Those are just the right reasons for me to be lazy. Now, I hate it when I feel lazy !
Whilst, I hope I don't get that H1N1 thingy. I don't think I do pun.

Trip to GSC to watch Transformers 2 was canceled cause my cousins were in an accident
A few minor cuts and both came to my house with bruised up head hahaha. Nasib dua dua tak botak
Since my sis and her boyfriend helped them to report at the police station and all, yeah the plan was canceled
Nevermind, we plan to go tomorrow
You wonder why can't we just go on Saturday or next week ? Well it's because my brother's going to UiTM this Saturday, so we just want him to have a good time before going back to 'SCHOOL'

School was normal. Only that Izreen wrote on Harisah's hand, using a permanent marker. He scribbled and wrote 'Cibai'. Just typical Izreen yknow

I think that's all about my day. Nothing great or whatsoever


PS : Gee, I wonder why we had that fling hmm ? If we didn't have anything last year, none of this heartache moments would have happened.

No comments:

Histories