Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rebel Yell


*Akon's song was on the radio*
Jalil : Haa, ni la Britney Spears
Me : Kudos -.-'

Hi !
So Jalil is my cousin and I always have arguments with him. They day will never end without and arguement

Whatever, this post is not about him
What happened for the past 2 days ?
Yesterday, as the first day of the week, which also known as, the first day of school for the week, was okay
Nothing much happened. Came up that we'll be having our report card day this Friday. I was all jolly molly cause I'll be off to Perlis on Friday. But hey, it's impossible if my mom or dad is gonna miss the report card day
So either one of them is going, fosho !

Today, I got my English paper and it was a freaking 70 -.- A freaking B ! That's like, shitzo. I mean, a B for English. Pretty shocking and sad
But it's a good news that I got number 5 in class (Y)
To me, 5th is still good cause that class is not lack of smarty pants students. My mom told me yesterday that on the report card day, she'll ask the teacher what number do I get. If it's 10 and above, she'll just leave -.- Bagus betul
Heck, I got number 5 :D

Did I tell you that I love school ? It's impossible if I don't laugh when I'm in school hahaha
With Izreen as the most annoying, dirty talker and .. Well, just fun. With Seng Yung who laughs til his face turns red. With Hariz who never stop talking craps
Gang belakang kelas kita paling cool dalam 2 Edison lah !

And now, about the Swine Flu

Jalil : Aku pelik, kenapa diorang nak susah susah panggil H1N1 ? Kan lagi senang and sopan kalau cakap je, selesema BABI

It strikes like a mad cow ! Nearest to TTDI is DU. I heard that SMKDU's student got that flu
Sumpah tengah cam takut with that thing. It's like a serial killer
Dah la I'm going to Bangkok on the 16th of July. I hope I won't get that babi flu :( I'll make sure I wear a mask !

And oh, I'm not sure if I'm going to dinner or not. I feel so lazy after knowing that Carlos is handling the performances and he said that we're singing. You have no idea what songs he chose. Semua macam tah pape and nak nyanyi pun cam susah. For example ; Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas. Boleh mati kalau nak bagi kitorang nyanyi okay -.-
Whatever, my mom said that if we don't find the dress in Bangkok, most probably I shouldn't go
At the same time, I'll think about it. It can be a great night and I'll regret it if I miss it, no ?
So yeah, I'll think about it

No comments:

Histories