Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey Nightmare, Where Did You Get Them Teeth ?

First day of school was alright
Received my Agama and Maths results which were okay I think ?
Whilst today as the second day of school was boring and f-ed up
I had a few mood swings just now. Maybe because I've been thinking about my problems and how the time can't just stop ticking
My results for Geography and History was disappointing. 70 for Geography and 60 ( Actually it's 58 but teacher added 2 bonus marks ) for History are just good reasons for me to get a lecture that will make my ears bleed or just a few slaps here and there


Oh, how I wish I'm problem-proof :/


Izreen, come back to school !
You've been missing in action for two days now
Yeah yeah, it's such a bore not having you in class
Hahaha :p

No comments:

Histories