Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day !


Taiko di kiri ! Hahahaha


Me : Eee babah lembik la
Babah : Eh, babah Power Rangers okay

I won't say my dad is actually a dad. He's a grandfather cause he's old ! Hahahaha
So I don't really know what to say cause I rarely do these things
Where do I start, hmm
Okay, although he's not my real father, he is a good father. Responsible, strict ( I'm not okay with that sometimes haha ), has a sense of humor ( only when he's in the mood ) and a few others lah
He's anti-social, yes. I rarely see him having tea with friends or just anything that includes friends. It's just obvious he's anti-social
He loves Chelsea, which I always argue with him. I just hate Chelsea, that's all. I always yell, saying Chelsea sucks, Chelsea will not win. When I was young, I bet with him, if Chelsea loses, he has to give me 5 ringgit. I know how to make money 8) Hahaha
And again, when I was small, he said that he's as strong as Power Rangers, Popeye, Darth Vader (!), Superman and I think there's more. Ayah saya maju jugak okay hahaha
He's the one with hope as high as a mountain, on me getting straight A's. Mhmm, he's the one who has been pressuring me around - To study, to not waste my time and whatnot
Yeah yeah it's for my own good and yes, it's worth it (Y)

Anyway, I don't want to elaborate more cause well, everyone has a great dad although they don't have a tight bond with their dad
So Babah, thanks for all those lectures and hitting cause I know, you have your reasons, I think haha. Thanks for granting my wish on having a new phone or some other things. Thanks for giving me money when I need 'em. Thanks for the education you've been giving me all along. Thanks for working hard and earn money. Thanks for giving me your study room and change it into my own room ( Although it's 50% yours, 50% mine -.- ). Long story short, thanks for everything <3 You know I love you ! Hahahaha xoxo

Sincerely,
Wani a.k.a Dennis The Menace
*rock*

No comments:

Histories