Saturday, July 11, 2009

Flashbacks

Reading Fahmi's new post made me have the flashbacks.
Yknow, about the great past I had, without truckloads of problems that I carry with me all along
Heck, I'm still carrying problems with weight of the world on my shoulders !
What the hell, every human beings will go through that situation, sooner or later

Yes, I miss standard 5 and standard 6. Immature moments ;)
That time when I argued with Sabrina just because of a guy hahaha
But standard 5 was the year when Anis told me to just accept Dydy's apology, and I did. That was when our friendship refreshed
Hey, since standard 2 okay, and I'll make our friendship last til we have wrinkles ! InsyaAllah

Standard 6, the year when we waited outside our class, sitting on the floor, crying, just because we had that fear, adrenaline rushing through our veins
Scared of the UPSR result, I must say hahaha
Sang Pencinta Wanita with Danial J., right before Pn Noriah announced our results
They surprised me by lifting me up and the TV crew took our picture
Seriously, how can you guys planned that with the TV crew ( Or was it newspaper crew ? ) !
Yet, I still love you guys <3
And the times when we roll on the hall floor. Pretty rad, no ?

Form one, omg
How much I miss last year, is.. I can't even find a word to describe it
Impossible if I didn't laugh for a day !
I mean, how can you survive without bursting into fits of laughter if you're sitting behind Danial Rezman and Fahmi in class ?
Plus, there was a special guy that helped me went through my ups and downs

Haih, rindu gila ..

"I hope I can turn back the time."

No comments:

Histories