Monday, July 20, 2009

Technical Error



Simple is the new black ! Hardeeharhar.
So it's obvious that my font color and all are just simple black, white and red.
Just for now cause well, I like it simple.

As you can see, I missed school today.
Semalam semangat je siap beg, gosok tudung, set the alarm clock at a friggin' 6 o'clock !
When the alarm clock rang, I off it and went back to sleep cause basically, that's what I always do. And my mom would wake me up by switching on all the lights in my room and off the air-conditioner. Or if she's just being cruel, she'll pinch me. Don't underestimate her pinches man ! Sakit tak terkata :(
But not today. No one woke me up and when I was half-awake, my room was dark but it looked bright outside.
Turned out, it was already 7.30 a.m.

Sorry Harisah, overslept ah haha.
S'okay, esok aku pegi sekolah. Siapkan red carpet !

I even thought of taking a bath and asked my dad to still send me to school.
When I was thinking of all that, I fell asleep again hehe. Woke up at 11 a.m.
I guess I was just too tired.
Of course, through out that 3 nights in Bangkok, I've been sleeping late and woke up around 6 a.m.
Mana tak penat and ngantuk.
But now, my motion fatigue : Farewell !

For the past few days, there are a few numbers of people complained to me or came to me, telling me about people who are being a total bitch/asshole.
Exhibit A : Ditching someone for a group of people that you said, you hate them. What's up with that ?! I don't know what's your reason for that. Is it because you want to blend in with them, be like them ?
Exhibit B : Believing rumours without checking if they're even true or not. Especially when that true-false facts came out from the mouth of someone you hate.

God, this is making me feel lost, really.

That's all I can think of. But yeah,
Now I know what my answer to this question : What's something that irritates you to no end ?
I'll say, people with their attitudes that I'll give two thumbs down. People who wants to be exactly like others cause they think they're so cool. Why can't you be yourself ? And dah la orang orang yang dia nak ikut tu, orang-orang yang spoil -.-
People with their self-centered mind. And well, the list will just go on and on.

I won't really ramble about this cause I understand, Allah make those people that way for a reason or two. Maybe because with those people on this Earth, in our lives, life is pretty much the way it is.
Y'know, with challenges along the way, with arguments too.
What's life if there's just happiness ? Don't you think it's weird if everyone in this world has only one feeling ; happy ?
I think it's very weird hahaha.

Okay, now I'm babbling.
I think I should do Cikgu Nik's work 8) Then I shall continue reading the dictionary.
It has been awhile since the last time I hold a pen and write. I bet my writing is ugly, mhmm.
:O

No comments:

Histories