Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'll Give You A Smirk


Tomorrow's kakak's birthday ! *fireworks*
She told me she'll come by today but I don't know where is she, grr.
Hee, she has to come here tomorrow and as for birthday present..
I forgot to buy her something from Bangkok :(
S'okay s'okay, I'll give her a good spank on the ass and annoy her til she says, "Ish, diam ah !".
Or or, I'll just make her laugh.
Latter is better, mhmm.
I'll call her up after this and persuade her to come here tomorrow (Y)


As for school, it was quite good. How I miss the atmosphere of being in school.
Albeit I only missed school for only 3 days (Thursday, Friday and Monday), I felt excited when I was getting ready in the morning.
Though, everyone was surprised to see me I guess cause I didn't quarantine myself. I know I know, I don't even go to the hospital and had a check-up. I feel great, I look healthy so Dad says, there's no reason for me to go for a check-up.
I think right, there were a few people had that thought in their mind. Y'know, that Oh-My-God-She's-Back-In-School -_- thought hahaha.
Whilst Carlos was being a jackass by surprising me. He jumped behind me and shout, "How Was Bangkok ?!".
Grr, he made me curse ! After 5 days of not cursing (Which I'll proudly bestow myself), he had to make me curse. I felt like I wanted to just kick his ass or something.

In class, the 'Welcome Back' I received from Izreen was "H1N1 ! H1N1 !".
Yeap, good to see you too buddy -_-
Gosh, how much I miss seeing Harisah getting bullied by Izreen.
It goes like this often :

Harisah : *Laughs*
Izreen : Asal kau gelak ?
Harisah : Oh sorry.
Izreen : Asal kau sorry ?
Harisah : Mmm.
Izreen : Asal kau Mmm ?

That will just make Seng Yung's face turns pinkish red and I'll laugh silently.

And and whenever Harisah says something wrong or accuse Izreen for no reason, that will make Izreen mad, seriously.
Scary yet funny.
WARNING : Don't underestimate that 4-eyed keding, seriously. Bila dia mengamuk, tsk tsk -_- He's not even worth your time to argue with. Everything that comes out from his mouth pierces your heart like a needle and he seriously looks and sounds like a gangster. Kudos.

And the day went normal.
Had to go to Bilik Jahitan during BM and Kemahiran Teknikal students had to do the Lukisan Isometrik.
I was so clueless cause I didn't come to school yesterday. So I didn't know how to do the lukisan. I told Pn Rukkumani about it and she didn't even say a word, nor teach me how to do it.
Very nice.
I had to ask Boon "Einstein" Kheng for help but it was just a half way tutor. He 'forgot' how to do the other 2 drawings.

I wasn't really in Amali cause I had to follow Harisah to the office and all.
Padan muka tak boleh balik awal *tongues out*.
Oh, even Ustazah Ruha's eyes were like this --> O.O when I told her that I only quarantined myself for a day, which was yesterday.

Now now, let's just pray that I don't have H1N1 okay ?
It seems like everyone expects me to get it. Haih.

Last but not least,
Here's my boyfriend haha


Hi Oliver Sykes :D
I love yous :*

No comments:

Histories