Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Scream 'Til There's Silence


So much for telling mom that I'll take a nap for only 30 minutes. Y'know, just to wear off the exhaustion and freshen up myself. I was disappointed cause I was supposed to sleep for only 30 minutes since I have a lot to study. I guess I was too sleepy and exhausted so 30 minutes became an hour.
Sue me, I was sleepy cause I slept at 2am last night and had to wake up for sahur. Technically, only 4 hours of sleep since I slept after sahur.
And now, I'm struggling on History, Geography and KH. I finished chapter 4 and 5 of History this evening. Tonight, I'll continue with chapter 6 of History, Geography and KH. And if I have time after revising all of that, I'll brush up on my History (Y)
Shit, I've just realized, I have so little time !


Goodbye blogger, hello frustation :'(

No comments:

Histories