Friday, August 21, 2009

Tease The Crowd

HI FAHMI !

Fahmi wants me to write more posts so that he won't get that bored throughout the holidays. Well, I'm a sucker when it comes to blogging, to be frank. My English is not fluent, my stories are just the normal things, not some kind that's related to global issues or whatsoever hahaha and at times, I'm just too lazy to update this blog.
So Fahmi, if I'm missing in action or miss a day of posting, don't be mad or cry your eyes balls out. I know you'll miss my rants, nonsensical talk :') OR maybe, you're actually missing all that right now. Aww haha.

So, tomorrow marks the start of our fasting month and also the first day of our school break. Ain't that just great ? 2-in-1 :')
School was okay cause the whole clan was present, except for Seng Yung. All of 'em crammed around Harisah's, Izreen's and my table and did our basic routine ; Talk plus Luen's nonsensical crap talk (Y)

The whole gang decided to do the eye test together so we went out of the class together and went to bilik rawatan. While waiting for our turn, I went through an embarassing moment which made me pissed off too. Not gonna talk about it, moving on.. Someone closed the examining room's door and we were locked in the room for awhile. A teacher wanted to go out so we told her to climb the table and just jump out. Guess what, she did it. Thank God the table didn't fall but it was unstable. The teacher said, "Haha, saya berat". Hariz came to the rescue with a spoon and he unlocked the door. Yes, with a spoon hahaha.

We went to the library since Pn. Rabiatul told us to, but it was locked

Hariz : Meh aku bukak kan guna sudu lagi sekali, hahaha

He cracks lame jokes now hahaha. Afte recess, Azi and I ran back and forth from Discipline Room to 3 Curie ( It's on the 3rd floor ! Paling atas sekali -.- ) just to call to students. After going back and forth twice, that girl was actually at the toilet so we had to go down to the toilet &^%$# I was sweating my ass off.

Teacher was missing in action after recess, except for Agama. So our class free periods. Got our Geography marks which were a total disaster. Well, to me, my result was a total dope. 62% is written You're Dead all over it ! Mhm, I'm dead alright.

Whatever, going to school was worth it, although dad gave me the green light to be absent from school again 8)

And now I'm Skyping with Izzud, Azrel, Buj, Azrie and Al Azim hahahaha.
Funny shit o.o

No comments:

Histories