Saturday, August 22, 2009

Before The Worst


Went to OU just now to go to McDonalds and mom went to KFC. I was craving for Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and she was craving for Cheesy Wedges.
After buying the food, in the car, dad was listening to Capital. FM. It's a disco-ish, clubbing-ish radio station. Seriously, there was Krazy by Pitbull but without Pitbull hahaha.
Okay whatever, so it went like this.

Me : Babah suka eyh dengar lagu lagu camni ?
Babah : Yeah
Me : Hahaha gila la, boleh pegi clubbing !
Babah : Eh babah dulu pegi disco okay.
Me : Shut up o.o Tipu ah. Mama pegi disco jugak ke ?
Mama : Of course. We were young once too okay.
Me : So you're saying, you guys were sorta wild ? Pegi disco and all.
Mama : Sort of la. But dulu disco tak macam sekarang. Sekarang ada banyak benda benda tak betul kat tempat tempat camtu.
Me : Wow, maju gila mama ngan babah. Wani ingatkan babah jenis yang duduk rumah, lekat bontot kat kerusi, antisocial gila hahaha
Babah : Eh, I had fun too lah.
Me : O.O Coolios

Entah entah your parents were a disco feet too. Don't get a heart attack if they were. Hahaha.

Yesterday, I went to OU with mom. A girl ( won't insert her name ) was with her boyfriend and when I went up the escalator, she called my name, "HAZWANI !". I waved.
She was holding hands with her boyfriend. And mom went..

Mama : Your friend ? Form berapa tu ?
Me : Yeah, form 3.
Mama : Dengan boyfriend ke tu ? Sampai pegang pegang tangan.
Me : Yes. Ala tu dah biasa la Ma.
Mama : Mhm, kalau mama tahu or nampak Wani pegang pegang tangan ngan boyfriend, dua dua orang punya tangan patah
Me : Ha-ha, okay :s

I was warned o.o hahaha

1 comment:

Fahmi Ismail said...

Heyy I had that moment too. I asked my mom what her first car was. It was...

A NISSAN FAIRLADY YO

a red one. i just cant imagine my mom driving around in it.

and my dad was a playa when he was in college. hahaha. he had loads of girlfriends and whatnot. i didnt go to the details tho. hahaha

Histories