Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Straight



Don't you believe that we can change things ?
Well, sometimes we can change things if we give it a try, if we put an effort.

So _____, now, I wanna tell you that we can change that by giving it a try to change it. I know we always end up fighting but we can try not to if we actually give it a try.
I believe we can change. I don't wanna fight with you anymore. I'm preventing myself from having a fight with you. What happened between us last year, the fights and all, were heartbreaking for me seriously. And I don't want that to happen again. That's why I've been trying my best to not getting us involve into a fight.
But it seems like you don't trust me, huh ? It seems like you don't believe that we can change things and make it better. It seems like your faith has gone with the wind.
So, I don't know how to fix things anymore. I just don't know how. And I don't think you even care about it anymore.
Sue me if I'm wrong but that's what I feel and I'll stick with it til you say otherwise.


No comments:

Histories