Thursday, November 12, 2009

Running Through Fields Of Hitch-Hikers

Sorry for the lack of update. Blame the laziness ! Damn, I have a lot to share with you people so this post might be long. I warn you now. If you're not a fan of long palavers, you may press Alt+F4 :)

SO,

SUNDAY, 8TH NOVEMBER 2009

I was restless the whole day cause I just couldn't wait for Aainaa's party. It turned to be really really fun. Awesome party, Aainaa ;)
Arrived at her condo around 5 something and went right upstairs. The party started at 6-ish. We took pictures and talked. A lot of people came and there were even Afiq, Aris and Kah Meng. Semua sombong dah hahaha, but all of 'em still look the same though.
Didn't really plan on swimming but a few persuasions here and there made me change my mind and clothes haha. Then got pushed into the pool. See Izreen, your plan friggin' worked ! -.- Swam around, took pictures yet again and you know, did the usual things we always do at a party. I didn't really eat a lot cause I knew I would be in the pool later so why should I make my tummy full no ?
Unfortunately, Miera's camera which had all of the pictures, went into the pool. I don't really know the whole story of how the camera went into the pool but what I know is that, Alyssa was swinging the camera and it was separated from the string thingy, the camera hit Izreen's head and fell into the pool. Mhmm. The camera was dead but the memory card was still good (Y)
Around 9-ish, Fadhli, Harisah, Azrie and I went to Rasta. We walked there, using the SP's way, passed by the cemetery ! My heart was beating really fast, it felt like it would stop immediately okay. Thank God we arrived at Rasta safely. Hakim, Mel and Aznida were there so we joined them. Stayed there til 10.30pm and my sister picked me up and sent Harisah home.
I dragged myself into the bathroom to take a bath and fell asleep right after. Penat gila !


MONDAY, 9TH NOVEMBER 2009

You guessed it correctly - I skipped school. Not just me, of course. Miera and Harisah too. We thought it would a waste of time to go to school since we've finished our finals so, there wouldn't be anything to do in school perhaps ? Anyway, Harisah disturbed me when I was sleeping by calling me at 9.30am ! I was still tired from Aainaa's party the day before but thanks for 'waking' me up. Mom came into my room and said, "If you wanna follow me to OU, get ready now. 10.30 I'm going already", while turning on the lights and opened the curtain. Not a right way to wake people up, really -.-
I had 30 minutes to get ready and usually, I need more than 30 minutes to get ready. So I rushed through my wardrobe, hair-dried my hair as fast as I can and all, in 3o minutes. I hate being in a rush. But I had to follow mom to OU cause Miera and Harisah planned to have a movie marathon.
When my sister and I were at Jusco with mom to shop for groceries, I took that chance to ask mom for a permission to join those two girls and she gave me a green light.
Shar was at OU too, I saw her in front of Jusco. So, while waiting for Miera, Mia and Harisah to arrive (which took them AGES), I followed Shar. Met up with the girls near Edmundser and walked around for awhile. Had lunch at Subway and watched The Time Traveller's Wife right after. It was actually at 2.30pm but we went in around 2.50pm, which resulted to us, not understanding the movie. I understood it a bit but well, I think I should buy the DVD later. The best part of the movie was when Miera fell down after we went out of the movie. That was what I called as an entertainment ! Hahahaha. Everyone looked at us but all I could do was laugh.
Met up with Hakim and Mel at Burger King for awhile and hung out with them til 6.30-ish.


TUESDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER 2009

School was hectic, seriously. I dragged my ass to school since us girls ; Miera, Harisah, Shar and I told Cikgu Fadzli we would help him to key in the Geography marks. We thought that we were done with it, so we asked Cikgu Fadzli for more work to do since we were too lazy to go into our class. We ended up knowing that we did our work wrongly so we had to recheck everything and key in the marks all over again. I went upstairs, downstairs back and forth for hundreds of times, I was sweating bullets. Dah la the weather was hot ! I bet I burnt a lot of calories hahahahaha. Okay wth, anyway, we finished the job earlier than we thought we would. Wasted our time at the dewan terbuka and balik ! I slept throughout the evening, without even bothering to take a bath hahaha, shut up.


That's all I guess. Today, I skipped school cause yesterday was really really boring. Tak buat apa apa pun kat sekolah -.- Such a waste of time. Instead, we played cards.

Now, I hope I can go to Flynniversary !

Histories