Saturday, November 7, 2009

Three Cheers



Bid adieu to the last exam I'll be sitting for this year just now at 12pm and was giddy to enjoy every bits of freedom I have til 2010 starts. Freedom does taste sweet huh ? :)
Well, despite I still have a few papers to sit on the 19th and 20th of November which are PJK, Sivik and Seni paper 1. Nope, not gonna study. Maybe I'll do a last minute reading y'know. I don't think I have the mood to open any books anymore.


So, History wasn't nice nor pretty.. At all ! I went blank, seriously. I was confident of my answers for certain questions only while the other questions, I'll leave it to luck. I hope I get an A 'cause I need an A, of course.
How about Science paper 1 ? It went well. Wasn't really hard like I thought it would be. Thank God there was only a few question from Form 1's chapters. That last paper of the day was relaxing :D
Waited for the time to strike 12. When it did and teacher stood up to collect our papers, I felt like jumping and screaming. Why ? I have no idea either but damn, it felt good.


I slept at 4.30am last night. That was why I posted that post before this one, you dig ? Anyway, I slept for only 2 hours. Caught up on my lack of sleep at 2pm just now til 5pm. Tidur tak nyenyak punya, that's why I'm feeling sleepy right now. Oh right, I am sleepy !
I'm gonna hit the sheets, zzz.

No comments:

Histories