Saturday, September 25, 2010

Slightly Perplexed

"You can scream out loud but your pain falls on deaf ears."

; Built For Sin by Framing Hanley.

September is coming to an end and I’ve to say that it has been the worst month. People have showed their true colors ; Betrayers, liars, hypocrites, impertinent youths, etc..

My vulnerability is worse than before. And, the effects of my downfalls tend to be very perturbing at times.

The title “The Worst Month” was bestowed upon September cause, let’s say, everything was out of my expectations. I lost (not in a deathly way) a best friend of a year plus whom I trusted and loved so much. Shit happened and I think we realized that we couldn’t bear anymore after 9 months of arguments going on and off. Now, we’re not really on speaking terms anymore.

I think love left me a long time ago. I tend to screw things up unintentionally and the result of it has always been incredibly f-ed up, I kid you not. It just isn’t fair you know. The words that exited your mouth were hard for me to believe cause from my perspective, everything seems to be rightly proven. Actions speak louder than words, yes? And it seems that actions have been making my points clear.

Miracles should pay me a visit more often like maybe.. right now?

You might realize this post on my Tumblr too. Yeah, heh.

No comments:

Histories