Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Serenity



"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold. I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good."
; Pursuit Of Happiness by Kid Cudi feat. MGMT & Ratatat.


Freedom certainly does smell good, yes? :) PMR slaves have reached liberty and I am undeniably rapturous, albeit I felt nothing when the last paper, which was Living Skills, ended. Everyone had a grin on their face but I seriously felt nothing. There wasn't any reason for me to plaster a grin on my face, to shriek, anything. Nothing, nil. But to feel free like a bird is incredible !

Madre wants me to take up a language class (probably French) 'cause she doesn't want to see me become a couch potato, sloth-like and coop up in my room. Bottom line is, she just doesn't want to see me inanimate. I want to work and earn money. I wonder how does it feel like to break some sweat and earn money on my own, hmm *rubs chin*.

Post-PMR agendas haven't been perfectly planned out yet, but I have a few things in mind. Futsal with the chums is a definite must & spend some quality time with my girls and those who have been missing in action for a long time. I need to catch up with the social world, seriously. I feel so outdated sometimes. The smell of freedom is still fresh, so I shouldn't feel agitated by the unplanned plans or anything right? Right. So now, I'm back to my mundane life.

No comments:

Histories